The Assorted "WTF, 2021?" Thread

The only thing that I think a drill like that might serve is for muskets. One guy fires while another guy reloads. Except that reloading isn’t that fast. That’s why they had lines of guys.

I’m pretty sure the spent brass would have ejected to the weapon’s right.

Yeah, looked to me like the dude got his cap shot off. I figured the bullet hit the bill.

Ah, good point. I think @rrmorton has it right:

In that video, when the dude in camo reloads, he pickpockets a magazine from the other dude! I’m going to have to try that trick on McMaster next time we’re playing Aliens: Fireteam Elite.

-Tom

As long as it isn’t a “shady sands” reload.

also

A genuine LOL.

I honestly can’t watch it more than once out of horror, but his hat gets knocked off by the pressure wave of the other guy’s muzzle. He was one inch from having a hell of a groove in his head and three inches from not having to worry about anything any more.

This is what I saw as well. The muzzle blast knocked the dude’s hat off because he fired it so close.

The entire thing was non-stop stupidity in the first place and one of them almost died for it.

Yeah, the blast lifting his cap off makes the most sense.

Glad we got to see it because that video is very nearly not funny at all!

That’s the secret Cheney hunting video.

“REPORT IT ACCURATELY!”

Who the f*ck is this dude? I think we’ll find out very soon… internet powers activate!

Form of Pork Golem!*
Shape of MAGA-twat!

*shamelessly stole this term from a comment on the story over at The Root

The way the guy back at the studio says “There’s a lottttaaaa crazy out there” just really speaks to the fact that he’s both seen some shit and is tired of this particular brand of white dude.

“There’s a lot of crazy out there”.

That pretty much sums up the past decade.

War on Murder Hornets comes to the United States. Vigilance Saves Lives!

I absolutely love that. You win the Intarwebs today!

Just an FYI if you ever write to him, it’s apparently Miles O’Keeffe with two Fs, and they are… right… together…

(Yes, I had to look him up.)

It does indeed. Tonight I will be launching a clandestine, sundown attack on their light-assault cousins, the yellowjackets who have set up FOBs in both my front and back yard.

We must meet this threat with our courage, our valor, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy now and always!

I just looked up Miles O’Keeffe’s filmography. That is a LONG list of movies I’ve never heard of!