The Avengers: Infinity War Spoiler Thread

I was pretty disappointed he didn’t get his shield back in Infinity War. Those arm shield things are just not cutting it for me.

Tony has to give him the shield. That’s the olive branch.

Easily one of my favorite scenes in the entire Marvel Universe of movies.

Same. For me, however, the moment that rings true Cap is when he asks if anyone wants to get out first. From the moment I first watched that, it put a mile-wide grin on my face.

Yep, that was being saved for when they reunite in the 4th movie. And then Thanos will shatter it at some point.

“Before we get started, does anyone wanna get out?” That was quintessential Cap to me. Favorite visual frame was when Cap lands with the shield facing the camera after taking out the quinjet, the music pumping. And then that brief look of satisfaction on his face before the scene cuts.

Favorite moment in Winter Soldier was probably his bedside visit with Peggy though. The feels, right in the gut.

I had no idea Chris Evans was gay.

More power to him.

About time some really high profile celebrities were gay and open about it.

About time we as a society stopped even thinking about it lol.

Edit: the scene that jumps out to me is when he sees the flying aircraft carrier and quietly hands over a $5 bill, payment for the better he’d just lost.

I don’t think he is? That’s Bucky and their heads look photoshopped on.

That looks like the sort of stuff they’d do, they’re fairly comfortable with the Cpt. America / Bucky shippers.

Captain America and Bucky are super gay.

Sadly Chris Evans is not. Nobody cares about Sebastian Stan’s sexuality.

FTFY ;-)

Chris Evans is a vocal supporter though, but no he’s not gay. He’s more like a young Patrick Stewart.

Yes, Chris is very cool and outspoken.

I use him to tease my wife, who thinks Chris Hemsworth is just the penultimate in raw manliness. “He’s compensating with that hammer and his new axe, honey. Cap is way hotter.”

My wife would leave me for Chris Evans, or Chris Pine probably, in a heartbeat. She has it really bad for old Captain America.

Ahhh.

Well.

Doesn’t much matter either way.

He is kinda dreamy.

God, that 70s era of television, where exotic things like “motorcycle helmets” and “leather jackets” were all racy and exciting for kids (and adults).

I’ve always enjoyed this scene where they introduced Sam Wilson for the first time Winter Soldier Opening just your average frozen for 60 years vetrean with super soldier abilities. Very relatable! right up until the point he gets picked up by a smoking hot red head in cool car.

How do I embed the video rather than hyperlink it?

No, it would not.

Ha!

Confirmed: WhollySchmidt is Kevin Feige.