The best games of 2012 (so far!)

"Speaking of the Nintendo 3DS, Zen Pinball 3D and Kid:Icarus Uprising meant the 3DS had more than three times as many must-haves for the Sony Playstation Vita" Yup anti-sony troll alright. Combined with sweepingly shit reviews for practically every Ps3 game there is, whoever commented on the Lego Batman 2 review cynically accusing you of being a sony troll turns out to be right. Can't remember a single Ps3 game that you've ever wholeheartedly recommended whilst gushing your hatred for it's highest rated exclusives. Completely the opposite view for the 360 or the Wii.

Nice to see all the down votes for my comment, but no one's bothering to say anything? Well maybe the fans of Qt3 have come to realize what an anti-ps3/sony troll this guy is. Please me name one game on the Ps3 that you've loved, Mr.chick. Oh yeah that's right it's Sony that's why.

Cue the 2/5 reviews for Rainbow Moon and Gravity Rush

These posts always remind me of how few games I play compared to you (and others). It's why my yearly best-of lists have a length of one (just so it looks like have a modicum of discriminating taste). Dragon's Dogma therefore tops my list of one. It's the only game I've played this year that actually came out this year.

Gotta love fanboys. Off the top of my head, Tom liked Bayonetta, Flower, Uncharted, just about everything Rachet and Clank, and Motorstorm.

Just one? Where's the challenge in that? Maybe if you'd tried to throwdown by asking me to name a dozen, this would have been interesting.

Angry internet man! That loves Sony! Rawr!!!

Wargame best RTS of 2011, fully agree with you Tom. Liked Masseffect 3. A bit unsure of diablo 3, although that may be due to spending my time with crusader Kings II and Wargame.

I think Rebuild is a flash based game, online on Pc as well, isn't it?

I'm reminded of the unfortunate political prisoners of Arkham City who take a few extra punches for the sake of riddler trophy.

Cannot get enough of seeing Xenoblade Chronicles get so much love. It's definitely my favorite of this console generation and there's so much to love about it