The best snack/dessert ever!

Yes, those were awesome, as was the Reeses Fast Break that has also seemingly disappeared. I couldn’t find any the other day and was forced to settle for a Whatchamacallit.

I demand the word ‘dessert’ or the word ‘best’ be stricken from the thread title.

I was expecting yet another recipe thread not this industrialized crap.
None of these beats a good Creme Brulee or Pana Cotta or any decent varity thereof.
Glace au Four is rellay simple, yet awesome, especially if the icecream is homemade as well.

Any of these and/or a good tiramisu would be delicious, please.

My wife and 4-year-old eat crazy shit for snacks. Like these:

Or how about some of this on top of your rice?

This beats all.

Pure sugar coma:

Nori is the best! My friend had some spicy nori strips, they were fabulous. Yum.

I got the shakes just looking at that picture. shudder

I’m not that into dessert. I like just something little and sweet after a meal but it can be fruit or a bit of chocolate or hot chocolate. If I had to pick, my favorite is probably peach crisp with the Cook’s illustrated recipe. It has nuts in the crust and the peaches come out so hot and caramelized and almost spicy. Or a really good pineapple upside down cake made with fresh pineapple. Or my family’s secret pound cake recipe topped with raspberries.

I didn’t like it, actually. Do you guys get the Reese Peanut Butter crunch bars? It’s like a crispy crunch mixed with a peanut butter cup. YUM. Too bad I’m eating healthy now… no chocolate bars for me.

Is that covered with shredded coconut? There’s actually quite a lot that beats that.

I like a Reese’s Pieces Blizzard quite a bit (notice a trend toward peanutty chocolate with me?)… the Banana Cream Pie one is awesome, too. Yum. Yum. Me want Blizzard now.

I still lament the death of PB Max.

The best dessert is the Lover’s Delight from Plunder. Imagine a dessert for two - Tahitian-vanilla-bean ice cream in a pool of cognac, drizzled in the world’s most expensive chocolate (Amadei Porcelana), covered with shaved white, black, and clear truffles, and topped with edible 25-karat gold leaf. Unfortunately it costs $1,000.

Is that just a chocolate covered Twinkie?

God, I loved that.

Seriously, that and wasabi peas.

They dust them with crack.

God, I want a Blizzard now. I was always a Peanut butter cup man w/ them. Then they closed four Dairy Queens in my county over five years. I literally cried when the last one shuttered (sorry, I was pushing 260lbs at the time).

Best candy bar ever? The original peanut butter Twix. BEFORE they gave it a nasty chocolate cookie, it possessed the same tasty vanilla-flavored cookie as the standard caramel Twix bar and was perfect.

Seconded.

Had a large double Butterfinger Blizzard over the weekend. Me no feel so good after that. Man it was good.

My Mom’s Peanut Butter Fudge is still the best desert I have ever or will ever place in my mouth.