The Biden Presidency is underway.

Cmon, you know that was nonsense. How can we shoot them after the Antifa round up all the guns in America and melt them down and fashion the resulting slag into a 3-mile-high statue of the cast of Queer Eye?

That’s a heckuva a Day 1 agenda!! Glorious. I also hope they quickly and quite publicly remove any leftover trump stank from other positions.

Should be avocado toast instead of brunch.

Guys, does this mean that Infrastructure Week can finally begin?!

…that’s not the same thing?

I just had avocado toast for lunch! So there! (Ahh, the life of a latte-sipping left coast liberal…)

Brunch is a little like breakfast and a little like lunch, but you get a slice of cantaloupe on the side.

I understood that reference

No see you put the avocado with the kale and the Greek yogurt and the frozen berries and the hemp hearts, and you blend them shits up into a ridiculously awesome smoothie. That’s when you truly become part of Antifa.

This says it all. Also, Joe and Jill Biden have entered the WH.

I mean, this is typically how bilateral diplomacy happens? WHAT HAVE WE BECOME AAAAGHGHGHGHGH

I mean, if we’re not just going to dictate our own terms to other sovereign nations, what are we even doing as a country?

We are truly a cuckocracy now.

At least diplomacy is still happening via Twitter, as God intended.

This is why Trump was doomed. No Twitter account, no deals.

Biden has only tweeted like three or four times today, is the government even functioning? :P

How will I know how the hospital is doing now that the horse has left?!

Dig into the HTML code and you’ll find a message from the White House’s internal tech team, the US Digital Service. “If you’re reading this, we need your help building back better,” the agency says, with a link to its own website.