The Bitcoin Saga

Ah yes, you’re determined to protect Bitcoin, because of a fact you are disputing for for camouflage and the fact that you evidently think one is “countless”, and that verbs come into basic math… as you invent “settled” nonsense, and flail at the evidence I did provide (mistakenly, it seems, since you’re out to argue here), “because”.

So, how many bitcoins do you own? 1? What financial interests of yours are failing here?

In thread after thread, people try to argue with Dawnstar Falconlight. Don’t. Just don’t. He was impossible to reason with as Dawn Falcon and he’s impossible to reason with now. He’s by far the most contentious and least productive member of these forums, particularly in P&R. Put him on ignore and enjoy the peace. I never respond to him because I don’t see his posts anymore, except when he’s quoted by folks who can’t leave well enough alone.

In thread after thread, Dave Markel posts his screed, demanding his way be had. Demanding that views be discounted because of the person, demanding that it’s impossible to have a dialogue with anyone with other views. Blaming another for his repeated spew (heck, spam), which he sees as productive and within a magical “consensus”, when in fact he doesn’t have a clue about what he’s attacking, having taken sarcasm utterly literally at every turn.

That’s right folks, support only looking at views not exactly like you own, and spewing the same old nonsense constantly. “Vote Dave Markell, don’t know what you’re attacking”! What a campaign slogan!
(Where are you running for office, again?)

Starlight knows nothing about anything. He is insane.

…And Dave/Timex proves my point - making this about his far right, totalitarian, social darwinist crap - the concept that disagreeing with you is magically mental illness.
Reasonable adults, a category which he has excluded himself from, can disagree (even on facts) without needing to throw around that type of accusation.

Oh, have you stuck a Weasel down your pants yet, as I’m your chief per your own post? (Oh, and don’t bother reading that sentence if you think humour is only to do with body fluids. It’ll just elevate your bile levels. And I give you fair warning - I’ll start with the puns soon, white man).

That didn’t sound crazy at all, Starlight.

Your claim others are automagically crazy is not crazy? Well, that’s your claim, Dave/Timex, remembering your claim you don’t read my posts and hence are replying to yours.

…I know you’re trying to weasel out of what you typed, but really you should stop, mink and follow the commands of your self-confessed chief here and ferret it. After all, a good stoat man like you knows when to quit and go off to work on his Mustelidae. Or he otter do.

(I did warn you.)

Oh for God’s sake get a room you lot, nobody cares.

. . . so, that Bitcoin is a bit crazy, eh?

I wanna know what Neville Chamberlain, or perhaps Aaron Neville, or even Neville Longbottom thinks of the Bitcoin, and how many I can buy for a handful of rupees.

I heard that Rupees aren’t legal tender.

Poor Link. Smashing countless pots just to get nonlegal tender.

Yes, that’s my point. But as you can see, they keep on posting over and over.

Rather than following the actually interesting story of bitcoin’s price collapse.
Also, the UK tax authorities bitcoin tax guidance.

Trade with someone else in Bitcoin, in a deal with would normally attract VAT? Congratulations, you owe VAT.

http://www.flexcoin.com/

“Oops”

Is it just me or does it seem like the foxes are guarding the henhouses? It seems like every Bitcoin exchange owner suddenly realized they just won the lottery, at the same time.

Amazing how that happens with an unregulated fake commodity, huh?

I mean, at least if this was WoWGold you could petition Blizzard to restore it to your account.

I assume that when they said they were attacked and robbed it was a electronic attack on their systems.

But I can’t get the picture out of my head of a guy actually going into their offices with a gun, and stealing the server with the bitcoin wallet on it. It would be the easiest bank heist ever. I can’t imagine the physical security at shitty bitcoin startups is any good.

One presumes the actual data is still encrypted, though; stealing the servers is the easy part. Besides, why take that risk when you can just hack into the servers & siphon off the bitcoins from your home country without even putting on your pants?

Excellent service, AAAA++++, would read him flensing Starlight again.

Ah yes, there hasn’t been enough servicing magnet in this thread, after all.

Thanks, Timex.