The Black Lives Matter movement

Which is something racists looooove to point out when it happens, so they should be happy she’s taking the “right” approach to it.

Guess who will die en masse in the race war?

Hint: not white people.

No one said that.

Somewhat related. A police officers take from one incident.

Anti-Colin Kaepernick Shirts and Messages Displayed by Bills Fans Tailgating

I wonder if he’s also voting Trump, convinced that The Donald would support his efforts (meanwhile this is exactly what Hillary has proposed to do). Maybe I’m just jaded, though.

Christ. Watch the video, and tell me that “well, at least nobody was shot!”

Nah, just one young man completely humiliated and denied any kind of human fucking dignity for the crime of walking while black.

I have some ideas for making America great, and they don’t fucking involve a trip back to the 1950s.

“How are we going to figure out what to do to make sure people feel respected every step along the process?” the mayor said.

I mean, what can they possibly do to make sure that the black men they randomly order around meekly do as their told and feel respected in the process? I just can’t come up with a solution.

Yeah, that’s a pretty horrible video. While of course we didn’t see what led to it, it almost doesn’t matter from what we could see.

This one involved mental illness.

Hmm…

There are far more whites murdered by blacks than vice versa.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Are you trying to say it was okay for that man to kill that young boy?

No, I’m saying statistically racial violence is predominantly black on white.

What does that have to do with the story I posted, of an old white racist killing a young boy. Are you not okay with me posting this here?

You can post whatever you want. I am just noting that there are far more whites murdered by blacks than vice versa.

I’m posting a story that actually took place today on a topic that hasn’t seen activity in almost a month. You posted statistics from 2014 in response to that. It just shows a bit of insensitivity don’t you think. This was a child we’re talking about. If you want to talk about statistics from the FBI, why not bring it up 20 days, 10 days or heck even 5.

What about a young black boy being murdered by a man who thinks he was subhuman made you decide to post that right now?

I’m saying that there is far more violence committed by blacks on white victims than vice versa because that is what the stats say. Individual acts notwithstanding, the bulk of interracial murder is black on white.