The Black Lives Matter movement

61 posts were split to a new topic: The United States on the global stage: good guys or bad guys?

Back to BLM in Portland:

This stuff is almost like a sports game now to these frontline dudes. They have their protective gear on, their shields, their masks. They are digging it in some way.

Not to say they aren’t fighting the good fight. They are, but for some of them I think they are into the whole wargames side of it. Gotta be a bit of adventure here for some.

Unproven? You mean like a mugshot database ;-)

Just following-up on this so we don’t let misinformation guide our outrage - it’s not “ZTI”, which is an IT contractor. (The below article has a correction appended to say it indicating its not a photoshop, but it is a mis-identification.)

Yeah, the tag is just ZT1, which is apparently just indicating some sub group of the guys deployed. There are other guys with other similar tags with different alphanumerics.

Man, Arkansas.

I mean, yea, Arkansas, but this is the problem with the GOP in a nutshell - they perceive everything as an attack on them.

Well, not the problem but a problem. There’s still that thing with the incest.

Well, there’s a place I’ll go out of my way to never visit. Even if they built the Eighth Wonder of the World (which seems highly unlikely).

Well, y’know…

Spot on.

Yeah, that one hits the bullseye.

Hockey, lawn care, cleaning and internal combustion engines are illegal, I guess.

cOnTRaBaND

Lucky nobody had Hot Tamales or a piece of wire in their pocket, or it would be charges for Chemical Irritants and Burglary Tools.

WTF, were those people real? Even if they did harbor those kinds of feelings I can’t imagine that many people would feel the need to voice them in the middle of the highway. That was unreal.

Plywood shields are contraband now? God forbid people have something on them to defend themselves from rubber tipped bullets or a rain of nightstick blows!

I guess they should have just brought guns?

Yep:

Totally NOT contraband. These are people fighting for their freedom to not have to wear a mask. Not like those violent thugs fighting for…lemme check my notes…police not to kill them.

Also, not a “violent agitator”: