The Black Lives Matter movement

So, about that word, with n and g in it.

ignore that last link.Try this instead.

I feel like I should be more surprised then I am.

I don’t understand the video you linked? Was it just for the video with the interracial couple? It’s in French so I didn’t understand the words…

Mother…wrong video. This is what happens when you use a phone. it copies the wrong stuff. And it being a youtube video, plus me running out of battery, means I couldn’t catch the error.

Try this instead.

To be fair, that song was pretty catchy for not knowing any of the words.

Aaaw man.

This falls into the I am both horrified and amused by this man’s clever response category.

Right? I feel terrible that I found that funny.

That’s true of some of the best comedy, so don’t feel too bad.

Yeah, but it’s never going to happen to me, so I feel like I don’t have the right to laugh at it, when it’s reality for so many, it seems.

I certainly can’t speak for anyone but myself, but I also laughed because it’s just on that line right, absurd, ridiculous except… not far from the truth.

Yeah Tim Minchkin is one of my favourites. Him and Bill Bailey. Google Bill Bailey covering “Smack that,” by Akon. Just bizarre.

edit: linked it for you.

Tomorrow we’ll resume regular broadcasting.

There was also an inmate who claimed that Robinson confessed to him when they shared a cell. It turns out, according to Robinson’s attorney Charlie Weiss, “He was never in the same cell as David Robinson, and the prosecution put him on the stand even though they knew he had never shared the same cell.”

Did the cop give him $100?

“This is America.”

I think for the next while, every time I see a story like this, that song is going to start in my head.

Don’t catch you slippin’ up.

Is that person photoshopped into the pics someone in particular or just part of a meme?

She’s proof of time/dimension travel don’t you know?