The Black Lives Matter movement

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/white-woman-who-called-cops-black-bbq-oakland-now-meme-925341%3Famp=1

That’s quite an amusing series of memes :)

And when she whines about being bullied and her racist compatriots back her, they will conveniently forget she was the bullying that nice family in the park.

Holy crap, I honestly thought that was Sarah Huckabee Sanders in those pics.

That probably belongs more in the Stupid Liberal thread as I am going to guess that the woman is one of the far lefties who believes the evils of charcoal are destroying the planet. Here in California we are probably getting close (10 years) of charcoal BBQing being considered pollution and it will be limited like burning in your fireplace.

She probably thought it already was the law. This was the Bay Area after all.

She put their lives in danger by calling the armed police over a bbq. I think it belongs here. The guy says she even told them they belong in prison… prison for what?

Rhetorical question?

For being black obviously.

If this thread has taught me one thing, it is that. :(

I’ve known things were bad for some time now, but this thread has also taught me that there are too many people in this country that believe black people belong in prison for just doing things they don’t like. That the fact so many people are in prison today doesn’t bother them at all because they think a reasonable result for conflict is anyone who is not them should be in prison which is actually an astonishing way to think.

I have to agree, Nesrie. I’ve been fortunate in where I’ve lived that such overt racism is exceedingly rare (far more subtle racism, of course, is ever-present). This thread has been dreadfully illuminating for me.

I guess this is as good as place as any for this.

I realize this is just testimony at this point but he hasn’t been wrong… yet.

Vegetation in the window, so city cops are afraid of nature now too?

You know these people all live in food deserts and only eat fast food, so any plants are obviously drugs. duh

DWB = Driving while bushy

I was not really sure where to put this because it’s almost the perfect storm in this political environment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/maryland-police-officers-death-ignites-a-racial-firestorm/ar-AAxSQrp?li=BBnb7Kz

We’ve got young black men accused of, and from the report, guilty of an incident one of them running over and killing a police officer in a white neighborhood while in the process of burglarizing houses or cars, maybe both.At least one of these young men has a repeat offender kind of record, maybe the others two.

The narrative, of course, is quite different from the recent mass murderer, which includes blaming parents, inside of society, not wanting to know the background of these children and using the incident as proof of how bad black people are… it’s almost entirely reverse of the narrative around the mass shooters where many are reluctant to blame the parents, what to review society’s part in it, their backgrounds are often covered in depth, and of course the human worth of the one mass murder isn’t so quickly dismissed as the others.

It’s terrible this happened to that young woman. There is no excuse for that. It’s just the public discussion around these are so different that you wouldn’t guess which one was the mass murder of children basedon the public reactions.

It’s time to say goodbye to Pete King.

Wow. Just…wow.

Yeah… kneeling sure in peaceful protest sure is on par with the group that wants to eradicate entire races. This is exactly how a huge junk of the right feels though. they can see no problem with these comparisons.