The Black Lives Matter movement

You get to be tone deaf, Scuzz, or ignorant, or even rude, but don’t expect people to give you a pass for them. You will be educated at best, or called out, or even perhaps thought to be a gun-loving texas racist idiot yourself. Or just a snowflake. I don’t think that, but I can see why someone might, given your recent posts.

I guess I need to be clearer for some reason. Here’s what I mean by racist gun crowd. A typical member of this racist gun crowd:

• Fully believes in the NRA and its message
  • Thinks the Confederacy had some great ideas
  • Thinks a shooting of a black man with a gun was likely justified
  • Would welcome a giant wall across the border with Mexico to keep the browns out
  • Might not say anything but disapproves of mixed marriages
  • #MAGA

Strangely enough, this also describes a typical Trump supporter. Weird.

Call me whatever you want. I don’t give a shit.

And believe me, I don’t expect anything from anyone here. I think people can disagree and be friends. I guess that makes me wrong to some of you.

I think you need examine what you just did if you think that was done on friendly terms.

All I did was tell you what the picture was, twice, because you didn’t seem to know. When you still didn’t care, then yes, I challenged you on that point of view. In response to that, you decided it was time to signal me out as a person… and you call that, friendly?

I’m not calling you anything. And I agree that people can disagree and still be friends. But you have to expect that people will react and form opinions based on what you say. And sometimes you won’t like their conclusions. If you appear to defend a racist, gun-loving kid, then people might just think you are ok with racism, the NRA, slavery, and even more. Go figure. I don’t know why you posted what you posted, cause you didn’t take the time to explain it, but that’s what people might infer.

If anybody wants to experience the new Starbucks racial sensitivity training video, now’s your chance.

Is it just mean, or does there seem to be a high correlation between gun ownership and racists fuck heads that deserve to die?

Odds are that isn’t a requirement. The NRA fights pretty hard against registrations.

And it’s Florida, so… since killing someone in the street is fine, I’m betting registration isn’t a thing there.

Yup!

Why do you all want to carry guns?

I can understand if it is for a specific event, like a hunt, which would be sanctioned and licensed here…

Because some people like to be assholes.

That’s about the depth of it. That’s why they carry AR-15’s into Walmart.

It’s just baffling to me.

Here you can’t carry a knife on the street unless you just bought it (and if you have, it’s in the packaging.)

Or you’re a chef and you can prove it (also, butcher etc)

And knives have plenty of utility besides ending lives…

Anyway, different backgrounds etc.

Fwiw I’ve used firearms in real life combat (aka WAR!) so for me that connection of gun/rifle = combat is still very strong, so the idea that people can just carry them on the street is amazing and baffling.

That’s a great short film. Thanks for posting it. Unfortunately, I think that a lot of supporters of the Daily National Embarrassment who currently occupies the Oval Office hear that question “What kind of country do we want to live in” at the end, over the sequence of pictures of humans of all varieties, and say to themselves “I want fewer of those non-white people.”

High perhaps, but far from 1:1. I have friends that love to own/shoot guns that are nothing like that. I don’t get it, but I don’t have to. They are also invited to come share my generator when the zombies attack.

Her companion, old and white, not stopped.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/how-a-black-man-walking-2-dogs-in-his-neighborhood-became-a-burglary-suspect/ar-AAygEt7

Although the still-unidentified Iloputaife was billed in the press release as looking “similar to Suspect 2 in the burglary,” their only similarity is skin color. Suspect 2 is listed in the release as 20 to 35 years old, 6 feet to 6-feet-5 and weighing 260 pounds. Iloputaife is 5 feet, 9 inches, is in his mid-50s and weighs 195 pounds.

Of course he looked like the suspect, because black people just all look alike. Also, this:

A woman who lived around the corner from the burglarized home had snapped the photo of Iloputaife that morning when he walked past her house because, she told investigators, he was “a stranger” on her street.

Just like he’s done every morning and afternoon for the past year, Ike Iloputaife took his two exotic Borzoi dogs for a 90-minute walk in his Vista neighborhood

Now there’s a troublemaker if I ever saw one!

Well, he owns Borzois. There must be SOMETHING wrong with him.

Those dogs look illegal - are they here to steal hard-working American dog jobs?

The woman likely took the pic, called the cops, then resumed emailing her social and bank account info to the Nigerian contact that just informed her of her wealthy third cousin’s demise in a tragic car accident.

YGG

All these people calling the cops… I mean, wth?

The whole “See something, say something” bullshit went too far. Folks stopped using their fucking brains, and started calling the cops whenever anything made them feel the slightest bit uncomfortable.

And the media these folks are consuming is training them to be afraid of fucking everything, so everything makes them uncomfortable.

Especially seeing black people.

There are now social media neighborhood pages, or whatever they call them, in which a person if they care can find out everything going on in a neighborhood. My wife will sometimes check the one out for our neighborhood, it has everything missing dogs to suspicious vehicles.