The Black Lives Matter movement

Same here. But really, the other alternatives are just as likely.

Most guys I talk to at the gym tell me they are uncomfortable at Gold’s Gym, because that is where the hard core guys go and so it tends to attract a different clientele than the local family gym. Lifetime Fitness closed here a couple years ago. Sold out to Bally’s who sold out to Blast.

My wife always preferred a women’s only gym, my daughter prefers gyms that have classes she likes.

I’ve had good luck with local independent gyms…when you can find them. Currently I use Cali Fitness here in Caledonia. Clientele is almost entirely white because that’s the demographic around here, but there’s a few who buck that trend and near as I can tell everyone treats everyone else equally. (Of course, I know I don’t see everything, but at least in public there’s no racism.)

But local independent gyms aren’t always an option. That industry has been consolidating like crazy, as @Scuzz mentioned above. A lot of them can’t really compete with the behemoths. Even here in tiny Caledonia, we’ve got competition - there’s a Snap Fitness down the street.

Christian standards, y’all.

I know you meant this ironically, but to me those are indeed, Christian standards.

I find very few Christian organisations display values that are in fact “Christian.”

Christ is white and so is Santa. Get this shit straight folks!

Never seen a black Easter Bunny either.

Enjoy!

BUNNEH

Another snowflake.

Form an article linked in a reply he said when asked about his racist comments:
http://www.wesh.com/article/i-did-it-on-purpose-man-arrested-after-causing-disturbance-at-oia/22748316

“I was making a point. If you’re going to do this to a white doctor, who’s 59-years-old, for doing nothing, then why would black people trust you?,” Epstein said.

“I’m a conservative Republican, I’m a Trump guy. But until the police fix this problem, I don’t blame black people for being upset when they get arrested.”

Yes, I am sure he did all that and said what he did in order to highlight racial inequality at the hands of the police. Seeing he is a self-proclaimed “Trump guy”, I’m interested to hear what his takes have been on Kaepernick and the NFL player protests of systemic oppression of minorities.

Haha, As if there was any doubt about this.

And he says it with a straight face too.

So from the science fiction book world, here’s a speech by Hugo-Three-Peat-Award Winner N K Jemisin yesterday when accepting her third Hugo Award (in 3 years). It touches on many of the themes discussed in this thread. Also, the Broken Earth trilogy, which Jemisin won for, is truly fantastic sci-fi (or fantasy - you decide).

That’s pretty messed up, but at least he’s honest. No one is going to spend an hour trying to create circular logic around that one… haha, no just kidding, they’ll still do it.

I kind of want to ask them their position on Ruby Ridge and watch their heads explode.

At least the older ones. The younger ones wouldn’t even know what I was talking about and call me a lib cuck commie right after smearing themselves with their own shit.