The Black Lives Matter movement

I’m sticking with asphalt.

Hahahahaha. I seriously could not figure it out, drugs or something else that needed some odd slang?

They’re worse than drugs. !

My waistline agrees, lol

I’m sure these stories aren’t related.

Stiffing a waitress on her tip is bad enough, but giving a racist excuse is even worse.

Ask Jasmine Brewer, a waitress who works at Applebee’s in Radcliff, Kentucky.

I wonder why this guy likes killing things for sport so much? What’s he trying to work out?

Probably takes after his dad in the mushroom department.

She probably ran home and told all her friends and family that she was trying to be “sure,” better safe than sorry, and they all nod telling each other how not racist they are.

Better safe than sorry, unless it’s a white guy, then we need more due process.

It’s so frustrating to see something like this because you know, you know they are patting themselves on the back saying they were just being safe and then pointing at liberals saying they get outraged by everything. There is no way that woman is calling the cops on every guy out there she sees alone with kids.

I remember reading an article about a white guy getting cops called on him, guns drawn, etc because he was taking his bi-racial granddaughter for a walk. I think they shoved him in the back of a cruiser, called CPA or whatever. Scared the shit out of the kid.

People just seem to freak out whenever the skin colours don’t match.

Edit: Looks like she wasn’t biracial:

We should never forget this guy…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/a-teen-missed-the-school-bus-when-he-knocked-on-a-door-for-directions-a-man-shot-at-him/ar-BBOeNFp?li=BBnbfcL

Zeigler maintained that he believed Brennan was a threat. But Pace showed him the video and asked him to point out where the teenager had shown bad intentions.

Zeigler “took a big drink of water, he looked at me, and he said, ‘I’m tired of being a victim,’ ” Pace testified.

Just wait until he’s a victim in prison. I predict he’ll be more tired.

How do we know she wasn’t really trying to cover for sexually assaulting a child’s backpack?

That woman apologized, sort of, but she is looking into charging the mom or something. Some apology.

Is anyone else watching the PBS documentary “Black America Since MLK: And Still I Rise” ?

I caught the 2nd hour of the 1st episode and it was great. One thing that was highlighted that I found interesting is the reverse segregation that is occurring where so many schools are predominantly black. I would hope for a follow-up to see if there is a disparity of those school funding (I’m assuming yes), the income level (mostly poor I’m assuming), college entrances, etc.

Really good coverage of the BLM movement starting with Ferguson, MO.

Fascinating start to the series. I’m going to have to see about how I can watch the entire series.

“Entering your home while black” has been a thing since July.