The Clone Wars time-jumping bullshit

That’s giving the show’s art way more credit than it deserves. I would have gone with “low-rent video game cutscene style,” personally.

Edit: also I was inspired to go looking for this, one of my favorite Star Wars action sequences period.

Ah yes, the tremendously silly seismic tank.

Hey, if a weaponized version of the Monty Python foot is wrong, I don’t want to be right. But I was more referring to the part where Mace Windu loses his lightsaber and proceeds to kick significantly more ass without it. I particularly love the part where he pulls every fastener out of one the troopers, and then uses them as a shrapnel barrage against the ones that haven’t just turned into a small pile of components.

I’ve been watching this on Netflix lately as my go-to “on in the background” show, and the one thing that really hits home is Star Wars has the best star fields in the business.

So I’m going in chronological order, watched the movie today and a few episodes. While the movie was meh, the show itself is really, really good so far. Surprisingly so, really. :) Can’t wait to see more.

So now I’m through most of season 2, and am LOVING this show. It doesn’t ask a lot, but it gives a lot, and it’s just so much fun to watch. Sure we know the sad fates of many of these characters, but wow is it a fun ride regardless.

I’m in season 4, and while there are definitely some throwaway episodes, I’ve been really surprised at how good Clone Wars is. It’s got some lighter moments, but it’s totally not afraid to go deep and dark at times, and when it does…wow. I’m also really pleased at how well they portray battles whether they’re in space with capital ships and fighters everywhere, or a Jedi and Sith dueling it out with lightsabers. It’s amazing how evident the differing techniques of folks like Dooku, Ahsoka, and Ventress are.

Geeze, I didn’t realize that season six was only available on Netflix. I’d been patiently waiting for it to roll around on Cartoon Network.

I recently started watching this and Im mostly through the 1st season. I have to ask, why for christ’s sake has no one in the history of Star Wars killed Jar Jar? Its bad enough that they included him in this series, when it seems like they are trying for a serious tone but he is so much of slapstick comic character it ruins every episode he is in. Comic relief is one thing but Jar Jar is so ridiculously inept as a character that it creates a complete disconnect from the rest of the series.

On to season 4, only 1 episode in and I have to say that was an epic water battle.

Don’t care of its cannon or not, its good Star Wars.

Clone Wars I believe is considered canon, thank god.

Edit: Whoops. Nope. Disregard.

Clone Wars was overlooked by many who thought it was just a kiddie show and left over resentment of the bad prequels. There’s allot of good content in it worth watching for SW fans. It’s also all considered cannon.

The clone wars being canon redeems the prequels a bit. I love how Ahsoka explicitly rejects the jedi order but doesn’t go dark side at all. That non-binary jedi/sith is now canon!