The death panels are/will be real thanks to Republicans

In Louisiana, kicking 30,000 elderly people out of nursing homes will probably kill them. If they have no kids they will have no where to go and no support system. It’s a death sentence. Making things worse, a bunch of non-profit hospitals will be closing.

I mean it’s been evident for decades that only one political party is out to literally kill people as the endgoal of their policies. There’s a reason they can never be allowed to hold power anywhere, ever again.

You mean, Republicans are guilty of doing the very thing they accused their opponents of? I’m shocked, shocked I tell you!

Sen. Sharon Hewitt, R-Slidell, said the Department of Health should be focused on identifying fraud…

You mean by pointing out members of the legislature who claim they’re helping their constituents?

Not THAT fraud!

Conservatives don’t gain anything by doing this, except that their opponents (and their opponents’ descendents) are losing.

Am I the only one getting E-mails telling me how “Trumpcare” will be good for me?

One way to lose votes is to be the party that kicked Aunt Mae or Grandma Jo out of their retirement home. Talk about an issue hitting home.

Can’t they just blame it on failing Obamacare?

Well, in Germany (yeah, I’m going there, metaphorically at least) in the thirties, the guys with the brown shirts and jackboots started by euthanizing the ill, the elderly, the folks in mental institutions, and those with congenital conditions that spoke ill of their gene pool. They had to do it in secret, though, because, yeah, when Hans and Gerta found out that grandma wasn’t in her room at the sanitarium any more, they sort of started to ask questions and get upset.

Of course, the Nazis didn’t have to worry about losing votes…which should tell you where the GOP is thinking of going. If you don’t have elections, well, you sure don’t have to worry about voting!