The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

This is idiotic.

Do you even remember the Obama presidency?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/politics/obama-coffee-cup-salute/index.html

This petty shit has been going on for decades. It is only being amplified now by how idiotic the president is being, publicly ranting on social media, giving them TONS of ammunition. I know I am doing so right now, but you know the saying about feeding the trolls.

I can only assume you have Malathor on ignore in some fashion.

If only more people did they might stop themselves from wasting time talking to it like it’s people.

Guessing he has yearbook photos of him in drag?

The new script thread is here: A QT3 on Discourse User Script

That’s the one from before the migration. :)

I haven’t thought about it for a while, but it does still work for me.

Rich, I’m actually surprised GreaseMonkey hasn’t fixed that bug yet, it was a while ago that they identified it.

Android awaits the plugin. 😢

I think you can run extensions in Android Firefox, so theoretically I think it could run there but it’s probably going to be pretty slow.

I think the only way to get it completely right on Android would be to make an actual Discourse client app to add these features to. And that sounds like a bit of work. :) Especially since you’d be at the whims of the Discourse team to maintain consistency in API (which they may very well be doing) or else they’d break your app with updates, plus you’d need to maintain different API endpoints/rules for various versions on various sites, since you’d probably want to make it more generic than just something for QT3.

Maybe you could get on that @wumpus

Really? The absolute date works fine. Reinstalled and still no mute.

Sadly wumpus has not returned, at least not that I know of.

He’s hard at work coding the latest forum innovation: PAGES

I thought he might still be playing Star Wars Battlefront 2, as he had dropped 200$ on loot boxes on that game.

Hmmmm, if I get a chance I’ll take a look then. Are you still using Greasemonkey or a different user scripts plugin?

Still Greasemonkey. Hate to bother you, thanks.

Evil WV Republican legislator hints he would drown his kids if they told him they were gay.

That guy isn’t gross at all.

During that conversation with Hutchings, who represents the area of Cheyenne that includes Central High, the group alleges Hutchings said: “If my sexual orientation was to have sex with all of the men in there and I had sex with all of the women in there and then they brought their children and I had sex with all of them and then brought their dogs in and I had sex with them, should I be protected for my sexual orientation?” Hutchings said.

Man that is a really weird statement to make to a bunch of high school kids. It’s a weird statement to make in any circumstance, but what the hell was she thinking saying this shit to high school kids?

In that letter, the group said Hutchings interrupted students as they tried to clarify her comments and then tried to hug the students after the discussion.

And what a way to wrap it up.

Thread