The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

I really fucking hate Clarke.

Not as much as Bannon, Gorka, or Il Douche himself, but pretty damn close.

If Captain Phasma had her own Hux-like subordinate, Clarke could fill that role.

Fake news is the new phrase that tells me that the person is a complete moron and full of shit. Much like 1488 tattoos and libtard.

Note that the problem is not that he is a fascist but that he appearently makes no attempt to cover up his believes.

What a buffoon.

I mean what’s he actually going to do? Does he think the editors at CNN are worried that he’ll come in there and shoot up the place?

I THINK THIS is all he’s going to DO.

It’s so weird that he photshopped his face onto a dog.

Grandstanding for his paid newsletter subscribers or… or… something, I guess. While he was sheriff he had the power to harm a bunch of unfortunate souls in his county. Now all he can do is tweet.

Wait. Just looked him up. Milwaukee sheriff and deputies still do what he says despite having no official position. Sigh. And I never realized he was a Democrat. A Democrat! For pity’s sake.

His bark is worse than his bite.

I hope he’s never put into a position where he can do something. And unlike you I don’t think it’s so unlikely.

Death by excessive flair

Unless you were one of the people he literally killed.

Admittedly all I can think about is the lyrics to All Star after reading that tweet.

https://twitter.com/smashmouth/status/947533108353515520

Ahahahahaha right in my 13-year old feels!

Haha, the first thing I learned in 2018 is that Smash Mouth doesn’t know what Smash Mouth is named after.

(Come to think of it, Nickleback suffers from the same delusion. Perhaps concussions transcend the medium of football to impair bands named after football terms.)