The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

To be fair, the Federalist probably should have it’s own thread at this point.

https://twitter.com/AtticusGF/status/971788337978601472

Maybe the door had big knockers

As is seemingly ALWAYS the case, the folks on the far right are not just normal perverts, but are insane pedophilic sexual deviants.

Seriously, WTF. It’s like, the folks who pretend to care about the stuff that the religious right bitch about only do so because they THINK that it’s what “normal” people think… but it’s all super over correction for their being turbo deviants. Like, the folks who hate “the gays”, are all not just normal gay, but are all crazy turbo gay.

That was my favorite Street Fighter.

There’s a mirror image of them on the extreme left: The guys who are very vocal about how we need feminism because all men would be rapists otherwise.

Are the ultra feminists actually rapists? Cause that’s the only way they’d be mirror images.

Maybe? https://jezebel.com/what-happens-when-a-prominent-male-feminist-is-accused-1683352727

This makes me very happy

The smallest violin…

I love you, natural selection.

It came up before, but Trump supporters are a hard no for me.

Funnily enough, the UK’s own Ann Coulter, Katie Hopkins, went full on white supremacist yesterday too.

I’m finding it difficult to discern if that is Coulter’s ill-advised attempt to call out the White House on it’s use of “globalist” as a stand-in for Jew in the recent departure of economic advisor Gary Cohn (and thus not an actual anti-Semitic rant), or if she is trying to make fun of the “mass media” for equating Globalist with Jew and accusing the Trump Administration of dog whistle anti-Semitism (in which case it basically is anti-Semitic rant).

On second thought, it doesn’t even matter because she is such a piece of human garbage that I don’t want to lend any of her thoughts any credence, whatever the motives behind them might be.

That’s the one.

So the GOP loves Israel but hates Jews?

I think they love Israel because they want all the Jews to emmigrate there.