The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

There is nothing on TV I would rather watch than 18 hours of Hannity being waterboarded.

Oh really? Because I give you Hannity, Tomi Lahren, AND Dana Loesch from the NRA being waterboarded…simultaneously!

Simultaneously I said!

I knew what that would be… But I clicked anyway because all I want is to feel something again

I wish I could have done more…but sadly this world is dark and cruel and bereft of videos as amazing as that one would be :(

Most green party voters aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed.

And they look kind of dumb with their fingers and their thumbs in the shape of an “L” on their foreheads.

In the US, at least.

Everyone knows taxes are theft.

As recently as a year ago, I wouldn’t have agreed with Jennifer but now I see no alternative but to destroy Trump’s GOP.

Well, they just fired McCabe, days before retirement from 22 years of serving in the FBI.

The lesson here is don’t serve in the government for this administration. Retire while you can.

David Dennison may want to enlist an actual lawyer, rather than his low rent mafia legal bums.

This is going to backfire, just like the Comey firing. What an epic shit show we’re living through.

Here’s McCabe’s statement:

Apart from possible obstruction of justice issues if indeed it turns out to be linked to the Comey firing, there are legal ramifications. McCabe was not a political appointee and hence could only be fired for cause: he may have recourse for wrongful dismissal if they didn’t follow the procedures to a T (and given Donnie was involved, what are the chances of that?)

If McCabe is given standing to sue, even if he doesn’t win his lawsuit, he can ask for discovery on all sorts of things related to his firing, like the Comey issue. And if I were the Trump administration I would not people pawing through my dirty laundry at this time.

(Mind you this is all according to people on the interwebs who claim to be familiar with Federal HR procedures, which Lord knows I am not.)

When The Muppets make a movie about this entire shitshow I hope Sam The Eagle gets to play Mueller.

Good call.

Eh, sorry, but Richard Painter is clearly Sam the Eagle.

http://images.tcj.com/2012/10/muppets-sam-the-eagle-1982-590x350.jpg

As Carter Page… Beaker!

Imagine if trump were held to the same standard he held Comey and McCabe. He’d not only have been fired after his first few days but he’d be rotting in prison

Yeah. Unfortunately there is no justice in life but that’s where he and this entire goddamn corrupt regime belong.