The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Had I known frats did musical comedies I might have joined one in college instead of just crashing the keg parties.

That’s freaking amazing. Also the best thing in that entire movie.

That is really not a very good movie.

What, no love for “When you die at the palace, you really die at the palace.” :) Poor Comicus

THE HELL YOU SAY.

Oh I love Comicus, don’t get me wrong, but the Inquisition…as a musical number…it just slays me.

I love that part of the movie, but compared to other Mel Brooks movies it is pretty much a miss.

C’mon, compared to Dracula Dead and Loving it, this is Shakespeare.

My bad, only 400 years.

I’d probably put it after Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, and Spaceballs, but still good and better than a number of his other films.

I don’t think I’d put any of his films above Young Frankenstein.

I know Blazing Saddles is broadly considered his ‘best’, but Young Frankenstein is more interesting to me.

We may have an answer as to why the chaplain was forced out.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/385035-house-chaplain-forced-out-by-ryan

On Nov. 6 - the first day of the markup on the GOP’s tax bill - Conroy in a prayer urged lawmakers to ensure the legislation did not exacerbate the nation’s gaping class disparities.

“May all Members be mindful that the institutions and structures of our great Nation guarantee the opportunities that have allowed some to achieve great success, while others continue to struggle,” Conroy said at the time. “May their efforts these days guarantee that there are not winners and losers under new tax laws, but benefits balanced and shared by all Americans.”

I would put the Producers above Space Balls.

How could anyone leave The Producers out of the top five?

Never watched either version of the Producers.

I know, right?

heathen…

Do it, brilliant script.

puts on the cone of shame

My wife is one of those people who feels The Producer’s is Brooks’ best work, while I feel it’s Blazing Saddles. We’ve had several arguments over this.

Regardless, they both have Gene Wilder, so it’s really a win-win.