The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Isn’t that election currently real close? It’s not like McCaskill has it in the bag.

Sadly I doubt we can hope for some sort of rape comment to derail her opponent this time. It’d probably be celebrated and repeated ad nauseum by the local GOP instead of being criticized.

As the tight contest hurtles to a close, four Republicans said they’d reviewed polling conducted in recent days showing Blankenship, who spent a year in jail following the 2010 explosion at his Upper Big Branch Mine that killed 29 workers, moving narrowly ahead of his more mainstream GOP rivals, Rep. Evan Jenkins and state Attorney General Patrick Morrisey.
[…]
Morrisey, who’d largely been ignoring Blankenship, has suddenly turned his fire on the coal baron. On Saturday, Morrisey’s campaign released a 30-second robocall to West Virginia voters blasting Blankenship over an array of issues. The call described Blankenship as a “convicted criminal” who didn’t vote for President Donald Trump in the 2016 election. It also highlighted his Nevada residency.

Trump has freed his party from the pretense of shame.

Headline: Frankenstein’s Monster Runs Amok, Kills 12 Villiagers
Subhead: Frankenstein Asks “What About Her Emails?!”

This is… weird and creepy

Is he being peed on?

“Reagan, pee in my mouth!”

It’s either cocaine or INFINITY WAR SPOILERS.

If McConnell ever disintegrated completely I’d be so pissed because when I shat on his grave, it would feel hollow, both emotionally and literally.

Is that photoshopped or is that just how he looks in casual clothes?

I believe it is Mitch’s head photo shopped onto Ronald Reagan’s body from Cattle Queen of Montana.

If McConnell turned to dust maybe it was all worth it.

It is photoshopped, They reduced his turkey neck. I’m not even joking.

It’s a photoshop of Mitch into Netflix’s “Narcos” series promo banner.

It’s a dig at Blankenship for calling him “Cocaine Mitch”, which was just idiocy.

Original image:

We, truly, live in the stupidest of time lines.

Nah, I have to hand it to McConnell on how he handled the whole Blankenship thing. He embraced the whole “Cocaine Mitch” thing and treated it as a joke perpetrated by an idiot… which it was.

The graphic above and him answering the phone as “Cocaine Mitch here” the other day actually came close to making me like the man in some infinitesimally tiny and ephemeral way; like the creation of a ludicrously rare subatomic particle that exists for a barely-measurable period of time.

empathy virtual particles

Worse than Cruz?