The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Make America Shruggie Again.

You’re the death panels!

Didn’t we already have a lets kill the useless people candidate before or is this a new one?

Who knows anymore?

Those damn hackers - they keep making the GOP look like uncaring and soulless scum.

Somehow, her smile fits here:

This is actually fascinating. On the surface the kind of silly poll you would expect a left wing news org to do and would enjoy posting the results, as it is just another example of the quiet ostracism of Republicans that we spoke about in the past.

While most sane people would think to themselves “hey why do most young people hate us? what have we done thats wrong? This could be a problem for us in the future.”

Whats the spin of Republicans and Trump voters? You guessed it, millenials are the problem here, not them. Dont play a drinking game in the comments using the word “tide pods”.

I love it when I see comments sections full of Trumpsters and other GOP folks going off on “tide pod eating moron snowflake millennials”. I feel like the Emperor in Star Wars…urging them to embrace the dark side and let their hate flow through them, knowing that every comment like that pushes another millennial to the left. It’s going to be fantastic someday soon when all these people wake up and realize tide pod eating millennial snowflakes are now a bigger voting block than they are (in addition to being one that advertisers care more about).

This tide pods thing keeps coming up when it comes to millennials which is weird because the millenials are what, 20s and 30s now… it’s not them. It’s children now. They didn’t even sell tide pods until five-six years ago…

Yeah but most of the Fox crowd can’t really tell the difference between a high school kid and someone in their 30s/40s. Or fact from truth, etc.

I don’t know how to work with a group that refuses to accept even basic math. They’re bitching about the wrong generation, and while those aren’t set in stone, it’s pretty obvious that 30 something year old didn’t have access to to Tide pods as a toddler. It’s right up there with blaming them for expensive coffee. Starbucks started in the 70s… the millenials were not even born yet.

The right tend to have a blind spot around what the young uns are about. In England you commonly hear them talk about “The bloody Xbox generation”.

Well that’s closer at least.

So at some point, we just wound up with a bunch of old people who decided that anything they don’t like that is used today but didn’t exist when they were kids is somehow the Millenial’s fault? That might explain why the attitude is so poor, and i guess they’re skipping right over GenX, the Oregon Trail group, and are completely unaware we’re actually tracking a new generation today which is just generation z at this point.

This is why I’m not overly optimistic about the right losing millennials. Anecdotally I’ve noticed many Millennials don’t think they are them. People now seem to use the term interchangeably with teenager, when teens really are post-millennials.

So you think someone in their twenties is standing there saying damn those stupid millennials sucking on their tide pods as kids, survival of the fittest, stupidest generation ever!

If that’s the case, wth is wrong with everyone? Why can’t we get just get a general understanding. Sure there are those like me at the front or tail end that are kind of… iffy in what generation we’re in but there is a firm group right there in the middle.

Of course, it was a damn Boomer that invented tide pods to begin with, so it’s really all that generation’s fault.

:) 345

When did the Boomers start getting born?

After World War II.

Who is to blame for World War II?

See where I’m going with this?

Everything is Neville Chamberlain’s fault.