The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

It’s rather simple IMO… people who are “old” in their mindset are the ones who complain about all these other generations and people who aren’t like them. They simply don’t want to accept that people want to live how they want to live and they want people to be like them. For the most part that means white and suburban or farther afield from the city, regardless of their financial means.

How do we avoid the symptoms being “old?” Is there patch or something I can wear that will turn colors when I start raising a cane and shouting at people for that rock music or some other indicator that will make sure that I don’t growl at every remake like its’ some sort of disease I haven’t caught yet? I think avoiding the GOP will be fairly easy for some foreseeable future but it’s always possible the other party might drive itself off a cliff into the wth territory too.

Carousel

We got a runner!

FTFY… :)

Keep reading forums like this. Keep thinking about how it would feel to be in someone else’s shoes. Keep accepting people for who they are. Keep being you. That’s all it really takes IMO.

Damn Ginger, beat me to it!

Being online and communicating helps. I quit Facebook a month ago and I totally missed Yanny/Laurel until my boss asked me about it today. So that is what it’s like to get old and out of touch.

Twenties no. Thirties absolutely.

But you can bet there are people on their 20s saying how people doing tide pods are idiots.

I think this thread has determined exactly the point at which one passes from being “young” to being “old”. When you stop blaming the generations before yours for screwing everything up and start blaming the generations after yours for screwing everything up…Congrats, you are OLD.
=)

Hooray, I’m still young!

Nah, they’re too busy trying to find jobs so they can start paying off their loans.

As long as one Boomer yet draws breath, I will be forever young.
;-)

Better’n a horcrux.

Also

But is it safe to eat Pop Rocks again?

Yes, just don’t mix them with coke.

Unless you’re doing it for science