The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

I recall reading that when they first formulated Pop Rocks they were much larger. And they hurt really badly when they popped.

Well. This makes sense and explains climate change.

Rocks fall, people die.
It checks out.

Wind blows, rain falls, fire burns…

Earth drowns.

Crumbling ice sheets are kinda like rocks, aren’t they?

Hawaii is ruining it for everybody, I tell ya!

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/997249524551700486

Pele demands a sacrifice. A certain US president might do the trick.

Pele demands a sacrifice

That’s hilarious. I had no idea!

I have to travel to Georgia for work quite a bit. This commercial just aired, hes dead serious.

God help us.

Let’s see, he and his family are active in the Episcopal Church… Hypocrisy checks out so he’s definitely an eligible Republican candidate.

Half the server crew at the restaurant I’m at turned around and were like, “fuck that guy.” Hopefully hes a joke candidate and doesn’t get far.

There seem to be a lot of idiots like this, running no holds barred campaigns to suck up the Trump vote.

I don’t watch videos much, but the Episcopalians are about as far from Evangelicals with regards to tolerance as you can get (they currently allow pastors to marry same sex partners, for example)>

Thus the intolerance being hypocritical.

Aha, it just went over my head. I’ll try to be more clever next time :)

I support this.

… Never mind that non-citizens have been counted by the Census since the very first one in 1790, and including them would appear to be mandated by any non-insane reading of the Constitution. Alabama doesn’t like 'em, and whatever Alabama doesn’t like must be illegal.

So LSU is illegal? We can only dream…