The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Or a bunch of crisis actors.

I keep calling Mr Soros’s office cuz I’d love to be a paid crisis actor but no one is getting back to me is it because I’m half Hispanic and not full?

This. I love my kids. But if we had the second first, with the early problems we had with her, we would never have had a second kid. Even my wife has said that. We were married ten years before we had kids, I wasn’t sure I wanted any, but we eventually had them and after a period of learning what the fuck being a parent meant it has been pretty nice.

Come on, it’s because everyone knows you would be acting and not really believing what you were saying.

I always thought Soros got his marching orders from Armando…

Nunes does do some town halls, just not in Fresno. He picks smaller more conservative parts of his district for those. His only real “public” appearances are on the local conservative talk radio station where the toughest question he gets asked is what he had for breakfast that morning.

Have I mentioned he is my congressman.

Soros is the deep state, but Armando is deeper. He’s like left-wing inception.

So… everything is classified information. Also, pretty sure it was Trump who said all this shit, which means it’s obviously not classified because he’s putting it on fucking Twitter.

I’ve checked with Fox News and they say there’s absolutely no similarity between the two. After all, I don’t see a single white person in the bottom painting.

The NorK one is much better, compositionally.

Only the best propagandists!

Herp de derp. Update on this loser.

https://politicaldig.com/texas-republican-taken-from-court-to-prison-after-being-convicted-in-23-felonies/

Texas Republican Who Pushed To Impeach Obama Just Got Jailed After Being Convicted Of 23 Felonies

A Republican former congressman from Texas has been convicted of fraud after funneling $1.25 million from donors into personal expenses as part of what prosecutors have described as a “white collar crime spree.”

A jury in federal court in Houston ruled Thursday afternoon that former GOP lawmaker Steve Stockman (Texas) is guilty of all but one of the 24 felonies he was charged with last March.

Stockman faces 20 years in federal prison for each conviction, including 11 counts of money laundering, seven counts of mail and wire fraud, two counts of make false statements to the Federal Election Commission, one count of making coordinated excess campaign contributions, one count of conspiracy to make conduit campaign contributions, and one count of filing a false tax return.

Following the verdict, Stockman was taken to jail where he will await sentencing, which is scheduled for Aug. 17.

Pardon imminent.

He has some serious Photoshop skills. American flag backdrop? Classic!

11 days from now, the state-law deadline in Arizona passes to get a special election onto the November ballot.

It is expected that shortly after that deadline passes, John McCain will retire from the Senate, having deliberately waited that deadline out. He hasn’t been in DC for a while. It is also rumored that his wife will be appointed to fill his seat until whenever state law requires another special election to fill the seat permanently – which actually may not be until the term expires in 2022 or whenever.

Well it would certainly be the ultimate Republican move to prevent Arizona’s citizens from voting on their preferred replacement.

Rumors have it that we may get a resignation announcement by Missouri Governor Eric Greitens today at 5:15pm. A Greitens-ation?

Fox says it’s so.

Has anyone graphed the resignation rate of governors or congresspeople over time? Surely this last year is the highest ever by far?