The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Walken is creepy in everything.
My he’s creepy while tap-dancing.

On the optimist side I genuinely think finally, (yes I know its late coming) the remaining minority of decent or sane people who vote Republican finally seem to have had enough and are quitting it.

Yeah I know, but I do think locking innocent kids up in cages may have been the final straw.

At least there WAS a line.

At this point, in just happy if folks are willing to draw any line at all. Because it’s clear that there is literally no line for many.

I’ll welcome anyone over to the good side. We can argue about whether they took too long later, after Trump is gone and the country is saved.

Yeah me too. Like I say I have no evidence of this other than folks I know and social media.

So far at least the polls do not back me up. But we shall see how it percolates through over the next few weeks.

How dare you Walken is EVERYTHING.

AND IT’S ALL CREEPY

Please. Is this creepy?

No, it’s fucking awesome.

Uh, how exactly did he shoot him without damaging his own window?

Yeah, that’s pretty creepy.

Because he’s Christopher Fucking Walken. Your science means nothing to him.

Creepiest Walken ever is probably At Close Range, though there are many contenders.

Oh, shit. I forgot about Annie Hall.

They really do just go around just making stuff up to be afraid of don’t they?

Walken isn’t even the creepiest thing in The Prophecy. Viggo Mortensen as the devil is completely fucking bonkers in that film.

I don’t want people doing my pork that won’t eat it, let alone hope I go to hell for eating pork chops.

Is it okay if I just want him to go to hell for being a really bad person?

God damned right. Holy shit that movie.

Let’s also not lose sight of the fact that Walken can be super fucking delightful when he wants to be. Case in point:

Maybe I should start a Walken appreciation thread.

Is this a euphemism?