The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

I mean I never said it was a good wish. But realistically, it’s not feasible for him to ever feel all the pain he has caused untold millions of people through his actions that will reverberate down through history for decades to come. I’m mostly down for whatever comes closest, which probably does require the intervention of some judgmental deity I don’t believe it, sadly.

Sometimes, i feel like Magua had it right.

Magua: When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever.

Time to get my red MAGUA hat.*

*not to be construed as endorsement of Armando’s death-curse upon all Mitch McConnell’s next of kin

I can totally see Armando eating McConnell’s heart though.

Haha, fools! There is no heart to be eaten.

Nah I don’t eat dark meat, and the shriveled black husk pumping venom through his desiccated form surely qualifies

Yay, another chance to post an apposite Simpsons gif

burnsheart

At least we now understand why the GOP is pro-coal.

I’m shocked that Papa John is a racist. I never saw this coming.

Shocked, I say. Shocked.

Man, now I know how people felt about Bill Cosby. He seemed like such an amazing human being!

I haven’t eaten at Papa John’s since that tirade he went on after the minimum wage started going up as he sat in his 8 million dollar mansion.

Domino’s is out fixing roads in neighborhoods. Papa John is calling people the n-word.

Don’t forget that Mike Ilitch, the founder of Little Caesars, paid Rosa Parks’ rent from 1994 until she died in 2005. Garbage pizza, but that’s a damn good deed.

I get the LC every now and then. My son worked for them for a bit a couple years ago too.

Dominoes is much better than it was a decade ago. It’s pretty much fine now, I’m not even mad about eating it if someone orders it. I just live in the city where I have several excellent options, so I don’t have to fuck with Dominoes or Pizza Hut or Jets or whatever (shoutout to Jets for helping me survive Michigan, though).

I usually get Domino’s specifically because they deliver, have a great app where I can pay it all online, and I’m lazy. It’s also cheap. Their longstanding $5.99 deal is very good.

I prefer Papa John’s (particular the sides) to Domino’s, but the latter has the benefit of not having a raging asshole heading up the company. So there’s that. I do agree that Domino’s in better than it was a few years ago.

So he’s kinda like Danny Aiello in Do The Right Thing?

Wait, is that racist against Italians?

I’ll show myself out.

The last two times I got papa johns I got very sick (probably food poisoning). That was 2x in one year before we all knew what a horrible person their CEO was. So I’d stopped eating their food saying I’d never touch it again. Glad I hadn’t been supporting them.

My first exposure to Papa John’s was the 2 for $8 pizzas we’d get back in college. Was great at the time but I’ve been avoiding it for a while due to the owner.