The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Well, it takes a blowhard to know a blowhard.

Perhaps we fly Rush down there and have him start blowing back against the hurricane. Best case: he negates it.
Worst case: he gets hit by a flying tree.

win/win.

I like your plan! Alternately, we could fill him up with a giant pile of burritos, black coffee and gas-station sushi, then drop him directly into the eye. Who needs nukes?

That was nicely done. She didn’t try to excuse any of it, just said she was wrong. I admire her for doing that.

If you bought me a plane ticket out to your place and then I proceeded to smugly poop on your carpet whilst hashtagging my defecatory fashion accessories, would you admire me after I apologized? :)

If the apology was sincere, I’d at least admire that. The rest? Well, I wouldn’t be buying you a plane ticket anytime soon.

Surely we’re all intelligent enough to understand how apologies work.

Fascist!

Yes, but … surely the good kind, right? ;)

I remember when President Trump apologized for being such an insane bitch-moving asshole. It was really sincere and I admired him greatly for it. He totally changed his ways since then and truly became the President that day.

I ask you: who doesn’t occasionally try to kill a girl with a claw hammer?

Edit: To be fair to the Broward GOP they’re fucking freaked out and want his ass gone.

Who is going to build the wall then?

Is really like to know more about what happened in the case with the hammer.

I mean, if he was find innocent if attempted murder, then it’s not really fair to say he did it… If he did it, then why isn’t he in jail? Just because he was rich?

“The grandson of Jason Tarsey, owner of the historic Dunes Hotel in Las Vegas, Tarsey was arrested in 2007 after the violent incident in a car near the private school.”

I assume there was a fair trial and everything. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

“Why should I resign,” he asked in an exclusive interview from his $2 million beachfront condo. “I did nothing wrong and I was elected. This is just party politics.”

Move over, Martin Shkreli, there’s a new game in town. And his name is RUPERT.

https://media.tenor.com/images/f1eb40ae24741e82f83222613f62ed72/tenor.gif

School officials, the students said, had encouraged the boy to become more involved in extracurricular activities and to join a peer support group. He took up fencing and mounted a short-lived campaign for student body president.

http://i.imgur.com/qIrEbMh.gif

“I know you probably think I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. But I’m no elitist. I think you’ve got some great facilities, and I’m really looking forward to making the best of it over here at Harvard-Westlake.”

Hey now, nothing wrong with being a fencer.

– former USC foil captain

According to the Times, Tarsey’s parents rushed him into psychiatric treatment as Barcay recovered painfully and eventually attended the school prom in a wheelchair.

At first, California prosecutors filed the case in juvenile court, but it was dismissed. They tried it again in adult court.

“In the end, I pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor,” Tarsey said. “It’s not the charges that matter, it’s what happens in > court.”

Tarsey, 6 feet 2 inches tall, claimed self-defense.

Money, privilege and being a minor is what happened.

He was a minor, his parent had money and got him a therapist. For some reason juvie court dismissed the case (this is the part I don’t get)?! Then adult court was loathe to prosecute a promising white kid for a felony so he cut a plea deal and got off.

Edit: Articles from the time:

They were charging him with attempted murder. At some point that just vanished apparently. I can’t seem to find anything about what actually happened, but I’m assuming strings were pulled. It’s also possible the prosecution didn’t think their case was as solid as it needed to be, but there was a freaking witness so… that seems kind of unlikely.

Ya, seems like major corruption in the criminal justice system at that point.