The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Let’s go with Apaches and chain guns. I want to make sure nothing crawls out of there and everything is systematically and methodically destroyed.

Can’t believe I actually watched that.

Now I’ll have to listen to 24 straight hours of Tom Morello to get the taste of that out of my ears.

To be fair, that’s what Kavanaugh did to the Clintons when he was working for Ken Starr (the notorious coverer-up of sexual abuse at universities). Projection is a hell of a thing.

See, they made us let the gays get married in this country. So if you’re gay and visiting with your diplomat partner but haven’t tied the knot, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR and also GTFO.

My understanding is that original plan called for the spouse to wear pink triangles on their clothes, but the administration had trouble translating the order from German.

Like.

Graham thinks Sen. Amy Klobuchar should apologize to Kavanaugh.
Take it away, Steve.

And apropos of nothing, Bill Kristol is woke. Bill Kristol.

The only way Bill Kristol has an inner liberal is if he ate one.

Bill Kristol is the nobbiest of knobs. Ew.

I gotta say that “beclownment” may be my new favorite word.

(Diskworld reference, for those not in the know)

“Discworld”, for those in the know.

No.

Bolton prefers Americans who don’t get arrested by a foreign government.

Republicans, the sexual harrasment party.

I mean, over 80% of Republicans voted for a candidate who was accused of sexual harassment by multiple people.

Of course, the vast majority of democrats also voted for Clinton, who was accused of sexual harassment by multiple people.

That’s completely different. Bill Clinton plays the sax.

This is misleading.

The elections happened in 1992 and 1996, and the only accusations made public to voters were Paula Jones in 1994. The rest of the accusations were made public after the 1996 election.

Not exonerating the guy or his voters, but he was never elected while “multiple” public accusations were made.