The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

I don’t think they would be ok with the general strikes.

That’s when the Pinkertons get involved

General Strikes… are those really possible? So many people live paycheck to paycheck, I’m not sure they’d be willing to decide to stop paying the electric bill just because their votes no longer count.

Overall, though, I think the GOP may view the worst-case as a win. Post-election riots could be their Kristalnacht.

Have you considered running them over?

Just saw that it’s been suggested.

Okay, new idea. Bring them bagels and cupcakes laced with laxatives.

That’s insane! I’m voting so hard against that jackass.

Me too. Actually, he’s getting pretty well crushed in the polls atm, (F&M have it at +22 Wolf, RR have it at +12 Wolf) so I’d say he’s actually predicting his own fate rather than Wolf’s.

Voting for Tom Wolf has never been easier (or it shouldnt be for people). I also get to vote for Jess King.

Which reminds me, we should total host a Trump rally in PA. On November 6th. Somewhere far away from any polling places.

Everything about Wagner is nuts. The guy “invested” like half a million dollars that he received in campaign donations, and lost it. If he had made a profit, he could have just kept it. As it is, he basically used the money from his donors to make a risky bet and lost it.

Nothing says you’re in touch with the common people more than threatening your opponent with…(checks notes) golf spikes.

“You’d better be wearing white, lots of white. I’m gonna be lobbing tennis balls atcha!”

I had the same thought. Nothing says “tough” to the low information Trump voters quite like golf spikes. Go get em off your lawn, old white privileged entitled guy!

After Labor Day!? What sort of plebeian do you take me for?

This guy is running for Congress this season, and will probably win.

At least one of those kids looks happy to not have been aborted. The other, not so much.

All this was known during his previous re-election, those ‘values’ voters sure seem to be hypocrites.

Oh, they absolutely do have values. Just not the ones Jesus talked about.

Lucky he’s running under the party of mulligans and free abortions for all. Should be a shoo-in.