The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

I’m thinking maybe Taco Bell could sponsor the whole enterprise.

This is the future liberals want.

~~:

^^ Super Colon!

After all of that hard work he could end up with a ;

A sideways look on how the GOP got here:

What the article doesn’t go into is the feedback loop which turns propaganda into truths on the Right and makes everyone stupider for it, even so called conservatives, thanks to absolutely zero accountability from the Right wing propaganda arms.

It’s a good thing he’s not in charge of voter registration or running for office. Such a blatant conflict of interest would be immoral.

David Gelernter had an opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal this Sunday about how liberals hate Trump because he’s an average American.

I am so hoping that the WSJ gives him space to share his hot take on why mail bombs are not something we should be taking too seriously.

It’s just locker room mail bombing. Boys will be boys, you know?

As I was shitting in my gold toilet this morning – after firing the cleaning staff because they hadn’t scrubbed it shiny-clean the night before – I had the same thought.

Ah, the rural american dream. Plus meth.

Hey, cool story time. A company I previously worked for purchased a former building of Conseco, I don’t know if it was their headquarters, it was in Carmel, Indiana though. What I can tell you is that Steve Hilbert, their former infamous CEO did spend time and work out of that office for a while. When we came in, the building was in holding, so it was mostly the same with the exception of some ripped out infrastructure items.

In the lower levels were what I would describe as triple seated cubes. Take a normal work cubicle you see today and imagine 3 people seated in that same place. It was insane. Contrasting that was the executive floor up top, which had a luxurious kitchen and small dining area, a wine storage area, and a massive CEO office that had it’s own bathroom with …

… the only gold plated toilet I’ve ever actually seen in person.

excellent heat conduction, it’s just practical

Oops, an excrement erratum. Now fixed.

I had that once, but penicillin cleared it up.

I have to admit, I thought gold plated toilets were just a figure of speech not a real thing.
Intel, where I spent most of my career, had it is issues, but they were completely serious about the egalitarian culture. Everybody worked in cubes, everybody flew coach, no executive floors, or even parking spots, much less dining rooms, or god damn gold plated toilets. Andy Grove did some of his best management in the bathroom!

So I pretty every time I hear about company that does that shit, I get pissed, and the fact that Trump and his cronies do it at the taxpayers expense is a never ending source of rage for me.

I hear ya. For what it’s worth, just the story of that guy is insane. Steve Hilbert was just as disgusting of a CEO as he was someone who could have gotten away with things if he wasn’t insane about spending.

Slartibartfast’s finest work, imho.

I worked at a place that had an “executive toilet.”

It was a toilet in a janitor’s closet.