The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

As I’ve said before, it would be very straightforward to create a libertarian utopia using a couple of cruise ships and have one always out to sea, a la Neal Stephenson.

But it hasn’t happened yet, and the reason is very telling: there’s just no market for it.

It’s so hard to keep this stuff straight nowadays. So it’s no longer “African-American Magic”? Or was that just Barry White?

Wait, is that cultural appropriation?

People have concluded that they get more emotional satisfaction from participating in the “anger the libs” narrative as reflected in the media than they ever would from whatever policy measures might eventually be implemented by a candidate chosen on a more rational basis.

It’s the nation as a whole failing the marshmallow test.

He should find common ground with that guy.

That’s just what a CIA operative would say! GOT HIM!

Or a Soros agent

Um, CNN is paying him to ask Trump questions. It’s literally his job.

For this one, she seemed genuinely curious and accepting of the answer. But how in the world would she get to the point that she believes reporters are being paid by an entity/person/whatever outside of their employer to ask specific questions? It is a concept so foreign to me to even conceive of that being a possibility. Though I guess if your sphere includes Project Veritas, Alex Jones, Jacob Wohl and other “rat-fuckers” you must either be predisposition to this train of thought or accepting of it as a reality.

And I mean… okay, say George Soros was paying people to ask questions. That’s the case for literally every entity that employs reporters. That’s their job.

The whole premise just fails to compute in my brain. George Soros is paying people to ask questions of the President? And that would be an issue… why?

The truth is like holy water to these guys.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. The reality, not how Trumpalos mean it.

I know Carlos Santana spent years looking for that Black Magic Woman.

After Peter Green told him where to look.

Further prove that there used to be good Republicans. I’m waiting for Trumps tweet.

I like pilots who don’t hit birds and land on runways

Public shaming is what kept racists publicly quiet for most of my life. That’s what it is for. We need more public shaming of Nazis and racists and Trump supporters. People are supposed to be embarrassed by their awful views.

I read Sully’s column, and I don’t get why it has to be so vague. He laments the current state of politics with its bad actors without pointing to any of the actual bad actors. I can guess that he means to say that he’s going to vote for Democrats and that you should, too, for the good of the country, but why doesn’t he actually say that?