The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

I swear to god, you can just about pick out a conservatard in a lineup by the smug smiles on their faces.

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/910908255295164416

Long as hell, lots of pictures.

Great story, loved every part of his response as well.

That is easily the best-written/formatted tweetstorm I have yet encountered.

Never mind th tweet storm, that lawyer’s letter was a work of art.

wasn’t that bin laden’s argument as well?

Activist Judges

Here’s to the Democrats getting all 3 branches back and having the fortitude to impeach and convict him to get that stolen seat back. If not that then perhaps stacking the court with liberal justices to rub
it in the face of the GOO.

That is perfect.

(paywalled)

Seems timely, what with the need for this very thing RE:Equifax that they would suddenly want to vote against consumer rights.

If I had the means, I would investigate the financial transactions to every single member of our house that votes to kill it.

Likely our next US Senator from the state of Alabama, and multiple layers of unbelievable in this interview.

After the last decade or so, there’s very little Roy Moore could say or do that would surprise me now. Except converting to atheism, I guess.

His entire history is unbelievable and representative of the old-school Southern Bible Belt mentality that I wish would just go the hell away.

It’s kind of refreshing to come across someone that so brazenly defies the separation of church and state bit and just openly advocates for a theocracy.

Well, look at it this way - he’s going to give Senate leadership absolute fits. Just think of all the Tums they’re going to be consuming.

This seems to be the epitome of Moore to me:
https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/912683364536193024

Some days I kinda think we all deserve to die in nuclear hellfire for allowing people like that to exist and also speak out loud without being immediately laughed at and locked up forever.