The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Yeah, that was brutal. I guess that’s what he signed up for though when he ran against Trump and even tried to move delegates away from him at the RNC, but then fell in line so meekly.

He was the only one to stand up to Trump at the RNC.

Then like a couple week later he was kissing Trump’s ass in every venue.

Trump has kompromat on almost all of the GOP from that email hack I bet. It would explain Graham and Cruz doing 180’s overnight.

It’s definitely what is going on with Graham.

I think Cruz might just be a spineless opportunist.

Yeah Graham is 100%. compromised.
Ted is just slime, so it’s really hard to say. He probably changed his colors because he saw some polls.
I wonder how you go home to your wife after kissing the ass of the man who personally insulted her, you and your fucking father and not put a gun in your mouth.

Presumably because he’s got something else in his mouth.

Even when Cruz “defended” his wife during the election, it seemed fake and insincere.

The guy is trash.

I find it hard to believe Texans like a weasely, whiney piece of shit like Cruz.

He’s the end result of how broken Primaries are. He’s like the anti-Texan, but he made it through the process and got elected because it says R next to his name.

Yep, how does Texas have an ivy league mime as senator, claiming to be tough as Texas, and yet he gets votes? Such a terribad timeline.

This is so normalized:

The irony is that people born in Texas were less likely to vote for Cruz than people who’d moved to Texas.

Switcheroo time. I’m about to post something where the Weekly Standard are the good guys.

… Though in fairness, it’s in comparison to vile racist Steve King.

Before the election might’ve been more helpful.

Wouldn’t matter. King could murder a child with a hatchet and still pull in 50%+ in this district.

Grassley endorsed him, hammer Grassley, he has to deal with the whole state and doesn’t have Souix County to bail him out.

Yeah, probably. But his election was surprisingly narrow this time…his usual 20 point win was a rather close 3 point win this time.

Would this have changed 11,000 Iowan minds? Depressingly, the answer is likely no, but it might’ve made it a little more exciting.

This fits here

In the not all Republican are morally bankrupt category.

He actually did basically demand an apology on Twitter.

I believe a certain Penbladian God Emporer would probably disagree with you.