The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Or the VR headset of your choice.

Alternatively, they do know how things work. It worked before… And they are betting it will work again.

Bet you I can go talk to my coworkers and they’ll all be happy they’ll get $200 or whatever.

(forgot to add edit to clarify, yes I am fairly sure no matter what the plan it’s just an excuse to scrap/lower capital gains or estate taxes or whatever)

I agree. People will be happy that they’re saving $1,000, even if billionaires save tens of millions. Because, hey, I’ll save that much eventually, when I’m rich, too!

He was billed $500,000 but only paid $1000. Guy works for Trump, remember.

Let’s just get to the end game when the Federal Government subsidizes free tickets for NASCAR, NFL, and MMA games, and sends everyone a loaf of bread each day.

And 60 million “normal people” enthusiastically reward and empower them.

America is broken.

America been broken.

He works for Trump and he paid anything?

The reality is that we’re nearly back at the Gilded Age. Back then the actual threat of Communist revolution tempered people into going along with changes. Now? Why bother?

They wont start paying attention until we’re in full on French Revolution.

Feature, not a bug.

The bigger, more unapologetic asshole you are, the more electable you are in today’s GOP.

And this shitbag is likely going to be a senator.

Remind me again why the fuck anyone actually wants the south to be part of the country?

Because one can only imagine a world where they’ve been left to their own devices?

Fucking still works for me.

Except they’d have nuclear weapons and elect someone like Moore as their leader and nuke you.

Nah. Think of all the brown people they could nuke to the south of them. We’d be fine.

As long as you don’t say anything and they forget you have oil.

I think we as a country can come together and shut our gobs for five minutes while dangling a bathroom sign from a fishing rod over a bottomless pit.

“Heeere, shithead shithead shithead!”