The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

The Law, in its infinite Majesty, forbids both rich and poor to sleep beneath the bridge.

I’m starting to think the guillotine deserves to make a comeback.

But Trump will argue that Trump is a notorious liar, and no one can rely on his admissions of guilt for that reason. Republicans will nod their heads sagely and say “that’s true, he is.” And I mean this seriously.

As a highway patrol man once told me, just because I didn’t know something is illegal does not mean that is an excuse to do an illegal thing.

Screw this white collar crime loophole baloney.

I’m starting to think the guillotine deserves to make a comeback.

https://imgur.com/gallery/FAzKfF5

To Krugman’s point, it’s a damn good thing the Democrats way n the house because it’s now clear that the Republican response, when faced with irrefutable evidence that the president committed crimes would have been to simply rewrite the laws in his favor.

My new battle cry whenever anything odd is happening: “maintenance de routine!”

I don’t understand Flynn’s defenders argument that he didn’t know it was bad to lie to the FBI because nobody told him it was bad. I think they are floating that out there because it is the defense Trump would use.

They are floating that defense because there is no other possible defense. It’s the only thing they can say other than “yeah, he’s definitely guilty.”

Career military guy doesn’t know lying to FBI is wrong. He should get extra jail time just for saying that.

NSA and former DIA Director doesn’t know that, if you talk to the Russian Ambassador, it’s likely you’re gonna get taped?

This is my shocked face :l

Well, Scott Walker is out. I hope this will push out some state senators and representatives that voted for this B.S.

Hooray! As someone who lives downwind of that site and enjoys a clean Lake Michigan, all of those pollution exemptions scared me.

Great American Mitch McConnell:

It won’t be fair if we make it easy for “everyone” to vote!

To be fair, poor people should be encouraged to get off their ass and go to work instead of hanging around scaring people at polling stations.

When did this thread get fixed? I thought we had an all new GOP is evil thread because this one wouldn’t let us post to it anymore?

We need two threads to be able to keep up with the evil.

Non-snark: I think it was a week or so ago that there were some fixes about long threads?

Excellent point. Carry on then!

This guy is a legit meathead. Believe me, I know. Also a primo Trump ass licker.