The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

What a weird ass thing for her to say.

She badly confuses sexual orientation with actions. She discusses bad acts, as if they’re the same as orientation. No one should be protected if they decided to go off and rape regardless of what is.

It’s pure stupidity.

Yeah comparing sexual orientation to sex with animals is a favorite of the bigots.

Usually it goes bestiality before pedophilia but she reversed it!

It makes sense. A lot of hard core conservatives seem to have issues understanding that the difference may be a question of capacity to consent. They are, of course, hyper-focused on what a given person may be doing with someone else, without caring at all whether the other person consents. In their world, if it is a “good act” then the man can do it, regardless of what the other person involved wants (which is historically why conservatives disliked marital rape laws that protected women).

On the other hand, if it’s a “bad act” (god said, “Don’t do that,”) then no one can do it, even if both of the people actually affected by the act are consenting and happy with it.

What’s the difference between adults on the one hand, and children and animals on the other hand? Hmmmmm, that’s incredibly difficult to figure out for these people, apparently.

No, you should be protected for being a conservative Christian!

Ba-dum! Thanks, I’ll be here all week.

Isn’t there an Aussie Rugby song “Bestiality is Best”? with a line about shagging a wallabee?

New campaign song, perhaps?

The dude keeps on winning. He also probably thinks he’s a member of the Master Race because… well fucking look at him.

He’s blind. I didn’t know that.

gave an odd answer when asked what he would do if he had a son or daughter who was gay.

“Well, I will address my daughter first. I would take her for a pedicure, I’d take her to get her nails done, and see if she could swim,” Porterfield said while smiling. “If it was my son, I would probably take him hunting, I would take him fishing, then I’d see if he could swim.”

“I just want to make sure they could swim,” he said when asked to clarify his comments.

So he would drown them…

Megyn has been in a cave for the last 50 years so this is shocking to her.
It’s not like… basically every dirty comic ever hasn’t done kids shit since the 70’s.

George Carlin was the narrator of SHINING TIME STATION ffs.

And Thomas the Tank Engine.

Richard Pryor had a kids show for a while for crying out loud.

Tweet ratio’d into heck.

My response was

“This woman wanted to have a show on NBC (she just did)”

Shining Time Station is the show that Thomas the Tank Engine appears on…shhhhhhhh. I guess they did rename it at some point in the last like 25+ years though lol.

Fuck if I know kids shows. But I knew that Carlin had done them. Anytime it came on PBS it was just called Thomas the Tank Engine around here. Then I’d change the channel.
Him and… fucking everyone.
Bob Sagat.
Richard Pryor.
Eddie Murphy.
I could list people all day. Hell it’s not like John C Reilly is clean and he’s fucking Ralph.

Megyn’s just butthurt that no one will hire her and keep up her lifestyle. InfoWars doesn’t pay that well and she’s already considered a “traitor” by them anyway.

“I can’t fully get into all the details of it, because there’s still some stuff pending on it, but a major altercation with a multitude of men ended up leaving me instantaneously blind on December the 10th, 2006,” he said.

Did the Lord himself smite him in the eyes after his “altercation” with a multitude of men?"

How can there still be things pending 12 years later to the point that he can’t even mention it?

I’m going with he stared into the sun for 6 hours because he heard a scientist say never to do it.

HAH HAH MALTHOR