The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Really? The absolute date works fine. Reinstalled and still no mute.

Sadly wumpus has not returned, at least not that I know of.

He’s hard at work coding the latest forum innovation: PAGES

I thought he might still be playing Star Wars Battlefront 2, as he had dropped 200$ on loot boxes on that game.

Hmmmm, if I get a chance I’ll take a look then. Are you still using Greasemonkey or a different user scripts plugin?

Still Greasemonkey. Hate to bother you, thanks.

Evil WV Republican legislator hints he would drown his kids if they told him they were gay.

That guy isn’t gross at all.

During that conversation with Hutchings, who represents the area of Cheyenne that includes Central High, the group alleges Hutchings said: “If my sexual orientation was to have sex with all of the men in there and I had sex with all of the women in there and then they brought their children and I had sex with all of them and then brought their dogs in and I had sex with them, should I be protected for my sexual orientation?” Hutchings said.

Man that is a really weird statement to make to a bunch of high school kids. It’s a weird statement to make in any circumstance, but what the hell was she thinking saying this shit to high school kids?

In that letter, the group said Hutchings interrupted students as they tried to clarify her comments and then tried to hug the students after the discussion.

And what a way to wrap it up.

Thread

What a weird ass thing for her to say.

She badly confuses sexual orientation with actions. She discusses bad acts, as if they’re the same as orientation. No one should be protected if they decided to go off and rape [X] regardless of what [X] is.

It’s pure stupidity.

Yeah comparing sexual orientation to sex with animals is a favorite of the bigots.

Usually it goes bestiality before pedophilia but she reversed it!

It makes sense. A lot of hard core conservatives seem to have issues understanding that the difference may be a question of capacity to consent. They are, of course, hyper-focused on what a given person may be doing with someone else, without caring at all whether the other person consents. In their world, if it is a “good act” then the man can do it, regardless of what the other person involved wants (which is historically why conservatives disliked marital rape laws that protected women).

On the other hand, if it’s a “bad act” (god said, “Don’t do that,”) then no one can do it, even if both of the people actually affected by the act are consenting and happy with it.

What’s the difference between adults on the one hand, and children and animals on the other hand? Hmmmmm, that’s incredibly difficult to figure out for these people, apparently.

No, you should be protected for being a conservative Christian!

Ba-dum! Thanks, I’ll be here all week.

Isn’t there an Aussie Rugby song “Bestiality is Best”? with a line about shagging a wallabee?

New campaign song, perhaps?

The dude keeps on winning. He also probably thinks he’s a member of the Master Race because… well fucking look at him.

He’s blind. I didn’t know that.