The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

He was willing the give the finger to the entire populace of New Jersey. We want leaders who feel beholden to their constituents, even on their way out. He’s a bad guy.

Of course, most politicians seem to operate like him to a lesser degree. He’s just more open about it now that his career is over.

HAhaha, I know, I’m just from the Philly area, we’re contractually obligated to make fun of New Jersey at any and all opportunities.

Trust me, I miss your diners so, SO much. The best.

I used to live in southern NJ, and when a waitress in DC asked where me and a buddy we’re from, both of us said Philly. It’s just easier then explaining Southern NJ. Also, at the time Jersey Shore was big, and we wanted to keep our distance from that heap of trash.

In addition, great pizza. I mean, not just at certain locations, but almost everywhere. Just good pizza. Southern PA has a few good pizza places, but people here would eat Domino’s.

Ya, southern NJ is basically in the Philly sphere of influence when it comes to food.

You have great pizza, can get decent cheese steaks, and have solid hoagies.

It’s in the Wawa region, which is the greatest convenience store there is.

God damned right. I miss it so much.

We’re set to open the first Wawa - either in our county or in the D.C. Area, not sure which - and the press are covering it like Disney was opening a new park or something.

Those are fighting words. I live in Sheets Country.

We have one out here in western Fairfax County already. They have the best soft pretzels I’ve ever tasted!

There is a Wawa in Chantilly which I used to go to all the time when I worked near it. One also just opened in Herndon/Sterling on 606 about a mile east of route 28. So they’re spreading in NoVa.

I do love the pretzels, and the white chocolate chip craisin oatmeal cookies are really good too.

I lived in NJ for a brief time back in the age before smartphones. Relatives came from out of state to visit, but had to stop as a gas station and ask for directions. The guy gave all directions based on Wawa landmarks (“Head 3 miles to your first Wawa and take a left, then 4 miles to the next Wawa…”). My relatives were laughing so hard they didn’t have the heart to ask what the hell a ‘Wawa’ was.

What the hell is that, even? It can’t be as good as Wawa if I’ve never heard of it. C’mon now…

;)

The greatest tragedy of our time is that you think they could be comparable.

I am right in the warzone between Sheetz and Wawa and what I can say is it is not black and white which is better. Sheetz has excellent food at a very reasonable price. They also just put diy softserve ice cream in some larger locations. Their taco in a bag is top notch. Deep fried anything at Sheetz is super. Get the appetizer sampler. Also… Johnsonville brats are better than Wawa hot dogs.

Gas is the same at either. Milk is better from Wawa.

Wawa has the better hoagies though, and that’s down to the fresh rolls made in store. Those soups in a bag from corporate are great too. Thanksgiving with the turkey/stuffing/cranberry sauce bowl is awesome. Coca-Cola Freestyle machines were a top notch addition.

They’re both great tbh and now Rutter’s is making a hard play to fight them both.

Wawa also always had a free ATM.
Sheetz always had a free air compressor.

“Run for governor and you can have a residence there,” is how he answered reporters.

Goddamn I love Sheetz. The deep fried cinnamon bun balls are fuckin crack cocaine!

hahahahahahaahhaahahha omg omg hahahahahahahahahahahah

I’m sure John L knows a thing or two about propaganda, even if he’s completely unaware that he knows.