The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

So apparently they removed this book because it is the N word?

That is so idiotic.

The point of the book is to make people uncomfortable.

Probably? Also it teaches people not to judge others prematurely, and no one in Mississippi wants that.

Привет коллегам-американцам

What the heck is going on with this stuff?

There’s just no way to know. It’s God’s will.

I’m sure tens of thousands of Russians are just really invested in Alabama politics.

One of the things that mystified me is why anyone cares how many followers someone has on Twitter.

Like, does anyone here consider how many people are already following someone, when they decide to follow them?

Because it possibly suggests the size of their message’s audience?

Also used as a way to detect bots and shitposting accounts a lot of times.

And of course, e-peen measuring.

Hatred of Liberals (as well as a philosophy of) Trickle Down Economics) have enabled an entirely irresponsible party in our 2-party system.

The propaganda-fueled Hatred of Liberals has made it possible to not be for anything remotely, and win elections solely on the basis of hating liberals.

Trickle-Down economics (despite being completely disproven as a success in America) has enabled tax cuts to become a religion, rather than a policy to be evaluated. Hey! We CAN get something for (less than) nothing! Let’s do it all the time!

Advertising $ is the only thing I would care about.

This is more like it:

But privately, Moore had arranged to receive a salary of $180,000 a year for part-time work at the Foundation for Moral Law, internal charity documents show. He collected more than $1 million as president from 2007 to 2012, compensation that far surpassed what the group disclosed in its public tax filings most of those years.

When the charity couldn’t afford the full amount, Moore in 2012 was given a promissory note for back pay eventually worth $540,000 or an equal stake of the charity’s most valuable asset, a historic building in Montgomery, Ala., mortgage records show. He holds that note even now, a charity official said.

Founding a charity so that it can pay him almost $200,000/year and he can take it for all it owns and have it owe him hundreds of thousands of dollars in back salary? Yup, sounds like the typical kind of holier-than-thou religious scumbag we’re used to in the GOP.

Roy Moore is comic-book-villain level moral bankruptcy. I can’t believe he’s very likely to be a Senator.

Surely you can’t have too much disbelief, after watching someone brag about sexual assault get elected President!

I don’t think this kind of thing is limited to conservatives. It’s more like a greedy person thing. They exist across all political spectrums.

She’ll probably win due to the propaganda-fueled hatred of liberals dominating the GOP:

Florida has a U.S. senator who once flew aboard the Space Shuttle.

A congressional candidate from Miami can go one better: Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera says she’s been aboard a spaceship too. But this one was crewed by aliens. As in extraterrestrials.

I think a 95%+ majority of the religious holier-than-thou ones are however.