The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

The responses to that Tweet are all excellent but I think my favorite is, “Because that was the mode of transportation in 1867, where he lives.”

Teen girls love horses!

It’s a good opportunity for some enterprising Alabama voter to say, “Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.”

For them, it’s usually bareback with the kids.

Jesus christ.

perfect.

From an article appearing in the LA Times back in September:

In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience — who asked when Moore thought America was last “great” – Moore acknowledged the nation’s history of racial divisions, but said: “I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

At the same event, Moore referred to Native Americans and Asian Americans as “reds and yellows,” and earlier this year he suggested the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks were divine punishment.

I’m more of an earthy tan than yellow but during the summertime I can get pretty dark brown.

Not even back to the 50 and 60s, back when human beings owned other human beings… yeah truly divine times. The term sold them down the river, ripping apart black families, guess that means nothing to these people.

When I’m looking for family values role models, I don’t look to guys who literally sold their own children.

At least we know when America was Great.

Evidently, it was in the 1850’s.

Of course it was great! It won the civil war… against itself.

Civil War sounds like a win-win situation to me! (E.g. either way, someone wins!)

I, an immigrant from a Muslim country, love America more than this man.

I, a hate-fueled godless pinko commie shitheel of a human being, love America more than Roy Moore.

Moore and Trump supporters are white ISIS.

And when only a small minority of the population had the right to vote. Or own property. Or indeed had many rights at all.

Yep, there is a recent example of this working- the North Carolina governor’s race.

Nice.

LOL, that is brilliant. =)