The decline to moral bankruptcy of the GOP

Also in the news recently, as they can (perhaps) now be used in trademarks…

there is no longer a bar on the registration of “immoral or scandalous” trademarks. Several applications for allegedly “immoral or scandalous” marks were suspended after the Federal Circuit’s decision in Tam, and the Brunetti decision should mean that these applications will now be able to proceed to registration.

I imagine he got a good view of her birthing hips while they were jumping his car that day. What a creep.

The poor guy has been looking a surrogate for at least 8 years now and still hasn’t found one.

So I want to know which guys sat around and prayed with this man. Those are men who probably need a looking at.

Also helpful to know which guys preyed with him, in this particular case.

Yeah, but they said when this story broke that he and some of Congressmen dropped and prayed together right before he resigned. If someone comes up to you and says hey, I’m about to be outed for trying to coerce young women working for me to have a baby with me when I really want a baby, and you’re like oh no, let’s pray for you and not, what the hell, like what exactly did you do to these women I question their… approach to women too.

I’m sure you’ll be shocked to find that Louie Gohmert was, reportedly, one of them.

The tea party really was full of piece of shit politicians.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/942515166029238272

Haven’t heard much about or from them for a while. They flying under the radar or something?

They are kaput. That being said, a lot of the ex-Tea Party threw their support to Trumps campaign, so the fans of the movement live on under the Trumpista flag, kind of.

The Tea Party was just a “there’s a black Democrat in the White House” protest group, really.

That certainly makes sense. Thanks guys.

And we have the House Freedom Caucus to carry on the Tea Party’s love of their own liberty at the expense of other people’s liberty.

Yup, because they sure don’t give a crap about deficits or the debt unless there’s a black Democrat in the white house.

Though some of the “Freedom caucus” didn’t vote for this horrible tax bill.

I’m no fan of the Tea Party but I think that’s more than a bit unfair. They would have been against any liberal Democrat, black or white.