The Demons of Wall Street

Cover reveal for my upcoming novella The Demons of Wall Street! This is a contemporary urban fantasy, first in a series, that mashes up a hardboiled-noir occult mystery plot with a romantic storyline.

Is that your real name or a nom de plume? Either way that’s a cool name, my man.

Oh yeah, this one will be available in both paperback and ebook on day one. Release date is March 17!

Do you receive the same share from physical purchases as you do from ebooks? I’m fine with picking it up in either form, but if you’d see a bigger benefit from one over the other…

I get half of the net regardless after Amazon takes its share. So by all means, buy the paperback :)

But seriously, I’m delighted with any sale at any level, and don’t expect to be making a huge amount of money off my first novella publication ever from a new small press, so if you do want to buy the novella, please choose whichever edition is more convenient to read.

I pre-ordered the ebook from Amazon.

A scholar and a gentleman!

I dig the cover art–paperback copy is preordered!

Thanks! Hope you like it!

Book launch today!

Woot! I have Kindled it!

Just got my shipping notification from Amazon!

I got it too. :)

Thanks so much for your support! I hope you enjoy it!

Purchesified!

This is great! Now if each of you logs onto 5 other forums and convinces 5 other people to buy and log onto 5 other forums… At a penny a click we’ll clean up! No wait, I mean, $2.99 a novella…

Seriously, I really appreciate each and every purchase.

Don’t tempt me!

“Look, i’m not saying that purchasing this book, The Demons of Wall Street, will keep away coronavirus. I’m not saying that. But what i am saying is that it hasn’t been proven not to either. And are you willing to take that chance?”

Just saw this and bought it! Congrats @Miramon