The Division 2 - Make Washington D.C. Great Again

From what I can tell, skill power was buffed to be competitive with pure weapon-damage builds, but skill cooldown was nerfed (the bonuses stack differently now).

Unfortunately, the skill power system is still unchanged, so you’re still stuck with the problem of keeping multiple versions in your inventory to account for skill-power levels.

Yeah my assault turret seems to run forever now and takes very little time to cool down. Combined with the named LMG I just found with a 200 mag and silenced barrel I lay down a lot of damage. (I just wish I’d found this LMG at WT5 and not 4 since I’ll have to give it up before long and I love it!)

Skill Builds are legit now. Even in a hybrid build, my assault turret hits for 27k per shot, or about 300k DPS on the range against elite targets.

There are ones on the map that you can’t collect - you’ll see the icon on your minimap, and the actual physical cellphone in the world, but no prompt to pick it up.

However, these “bugged” ones aren’t actually in the game’s list of electronic devices to pick up, so you can still get to 100%, as far as the game is concerned.

Trust me, I figured this out after wasting a stupid amount of time on it.There’s one that requires you to climb a bunch of vents along the side of a building - that’s one of the ones you can’t loot.

Hmm, I guess maybe I’ll fire up this game against and see what is new. Haven’t touched it since a few days after the raid came out.

What’s the player count like? Taking forever to get groups now?

Very fast for the dailies and other popular stuff, at least in WT5.

ok thanks

There’s one in the centre of Campus.

No more than a minute for me for dailies. Unlike Anthem.

So WT4, gs is at 448 thus about to play the two missions and the stronghold to get to WT5. Two questions:

1. I found a named LMG with a 200 round magazine and a silencer (I think it’s called the Homeboy) and GS 445. I would love to use this a lot longer but I know as soon as I get to WT5 it will become obsolete pretty quickly. No way to upgrade it to 500 or so and keep using it? (I use a MMR/LMG loadout).

2. Once you reach WT5 does everything max out at 500?

I find the calibration system confusing so I mostly don’t use it, but supposedly, you can use it to upgrade Gear Score on your equipment. Realistically, anything you find before Gear Score 490 should be treated as temporary. Think of it as an opportunity to try new combinations/variants/playstyles without worrying about optimizing.

Yes, World Tier 5 caps at Gear Score 500. Stuff will drop in the 480-500 range, but I think (?) running missions at higher difficulties will bump up the average score on found items. You’re also still subject to the randomized stats for equipment, which means that you can find lower-gear-score stuff that outperforms higher-gear-score stuff.

Thanks. Hate to lose this gun as I use my
LMG the way a lot of people use their assault rifles, but with this one with its 200 round magazine I can go toe to toe with yellows with the trigger held down non stop while shouting “Say hello to my little friend!” Lol

You will find better LMG’s. Be on the lookout for Black Market E60’s, which are the best of the class (though subject to RNG on the damage roll).

I can’t remember exactly, but I seem to remember the 200-round LMG also coming up as a listed-reward-drop from one of the later missions. Regardless, it will show up randomly in the loot pool, so the sooner you raise your Gear Score to 500, the better.

Also, if you run the numbers, it turns out that there’s a tradeoff between volume-of-fire vs. actual damage, so really it comes down to personal preference. This ends up being sort of silly for things like MMRs, because rate of fire is mostly irrelevant, but it matters a lot for things like SMGs.

Shit! “Black market” gun is better than a model that isn’t of the same gun? I haven’t checked stats of guns since I hit WT5 and thought it was the opposite.

Unless they added it really recently, you can’t upgrade gear score on anything except exotics. You can swap out a single perk/stat on an item by re-calibrating, and that’s it.

Don’t get too attached to any piece of gear until you’re at minimum over GS 490.

New patch is causing projects tab on map to crash constantly in fullscreen. Borderless or windowed seems to help it not crash.

Anyone else afflicted by rash of recent crashing on projects map?

Not me but when I play my Windows task bar is visible.

Not sure how much longer they’ll be at vendors, but go BUY, BUY, BUY, BUY multiples to use to augment your current stuff:

Theater vendor has +10% damage to Assault Rifle gloves (item level 474)
White house clan vendor has +15% all weapon damage chestpiece

Was happy with a low 15.1k dps AR I found this week but these recalibrations boosted its damage up to 18.8k.