The Division 2 - Make Washington D.C. Great Again

Ya, I actually like the change to ammo types, because I never ended up using it in the original… it was kind of like potions in most games.

I always either hoard them or forget I have them.

I was looking furiously for the keybind to switch to the special ammo and didn’t get what was happening. This is annoying. The special ammo was great against bosses, now it’s mostly wasted.

Use the special ammo on your secondary weapon and sidearm. It is really nice to have a pistol loaded with shock rounds, as that’s crowd control on demand. I also like having incendiary on my secondary marksman. It makes the target stand up, if your first shot didn’t kill them.

Some post on Resetera:

mindblown.gif

Shooting the guys when they are about to throw them is the best though, since they drop them and kill themselves. Usually after screaming something.

There’s a commendation for doing exactly that. It’s really really hard, but then I’m playing with a controller.

Yeah, that’s what I usually (try to) do. Good to know it’s not your last chance to respond though.

Most grenadiers call out when they’re about to throw. That’s your moment! :)

I do love all the audio cues in this game. A huge chunk of your combat awareness comes through the headphones.

Heh that requires more situational awareness as I usually posses, but will definitely try to keep it in mind. Good idea.

The music is very distracting! I have to turn it down to hear anything!

Did they license Tool for that flame thrower boss or was it just a 95% copy?

Man, there is so much stuff to do! I gotta talk to these three people and solve their problems at the Theatre settlement. But first I have to donate all kinds of stuff so the folks can have a BBQ and a roof. Then there’s that safe house/quest hub nearby that I just opened up. What’s with all these question marks all over the map? Hang on, there’s a public execution happening right now!

D.C. is more fucked than I had previously imagined.

No, that’s how D.C. is right now. In the game, it’s marginally better.

There’s a great phone message you can find in the White House, in the Oval Office. President, Mexico, wall…good stuff.

Dismantling your gear before it runs out has a 50% lower cooldown than if you let it run out.

:O

I got the TV Cop achievement the other day. No spoilers, but you know what to do.

Just wait until you find the basement of the pizza parlor!!

I freed all the children.

I present to you, one of the worst reviews I have ever seen for a video game.

If he ever loses his gig at Variety, he’d fit right in over at Polygon.