The Division 2 - Make Washington D.C. Great Again

Some quite detailed impressions. Lower ttk compared to Division 1… ‘floaty’ movement?

Setting reminds me of Crysis 2 and 3.

Pre-order price is $42 on the Epic Store. Is that right? $60 on Uplay.

Must be regional , $60 here in USA.

Unless NY seceded overnight, I’m in the US…

$59.99 here in Missouri as well, for the standard edition on Epic Store.

Hmm. “We’ve autodetected your country as India.”

Are you trying to purchase it from Jackson Heights?

Little more info about the beta:

Has anyone heard if they’re in the beta yet?

You mean besides folk that preordered?

Yeah. People like me who might base a pre-order on some experience.

You’ll be notified you got in as space permits, apparently.

Received my pre-load email for the beta, I assume folks who signed up for the beta should be hearing soon if they got in or not.

Me, too!

One of the best things about The Division was that parts of the map were accurate. Having lived in NYC, it was cool to see buildings I knew in the game. One boss spawned right in front of my old office.

I also lived in DC for 9 years, including some time in what is now The Dark Zone near Union Station. I’m hoping for a similar experience :)

I also suspect it’ll be a damn good game in any case. Can’t wait!

Holy crap, beta download on Xbox One is 42.46 GB!

For the first time in a while I am torn on platform. I played the Division 1 on PC and prefer shooters there. Until recently I had an old 1080 P tv. I recently picked up a 65 inch 4K tv and games look amazing on the new hardware. My XBOX One X can really flex here and I imagine the Division 2 would look amazing and play well there. Being third person the controller wouldnt bother me as much. Hmmm.

10kiloton just about killed Division 2 for me. I had fun with Div 1, but i still hate Destiny-style pve/pvp “balancing” where everything gets normalized to tapioca pudding

This game has you hunting down Trump and his cronies, right?

Are you a bad enough dude to hunt down the president?

What / who is 10kiloton?