The Division 2 - Make Washington D.C. Great Again

Really? I thought Tidal Basin was pretty good, in terms of varying things up, and that end fight requires a pretty coordinated team even on Normal difficulty, since you are forced to move around during it.

As for me, I’m just bummed that the raid got pushed back, because I am truly out of things to do, besides farming set gear (which is a hard sell, because the set gear is kinda bad), collecting the remaining audio logs I haven’t cleaned up, and grinding out commendations.

I’ve got 160/160 in all three specializations, 12/12 hunters and 8/8 ivory keys, GS 510 with a pretty well min/maxed build, the Hard Wired project complete (and maxed out on the crafting material required for building the gear), a full stash of 500 gear, and I’m even getting close to being maxed out on the specific brand materials you get from deconstructing purple and yellow gear now.

I basically have no use for the daily missions at all, and I only do the weeklies if they reward a blueprint. I’m not really interested in the DZ unless I’m playing with at least one other friend, and none of my friends are really playing this game.

So yeah… I need the raid to come out soon. I want to keep playing this game, in spite of it’s problems, but I’m not going to repeatedly run missions just for the sake of doing it. Guess Anno 1800 will have to tide me over.

Nope. I even recommended on Reddit to bring this talent in line with others because it’s effectively eliminating all choice right now - along with the absurdly high DTE rolls on masks - if the mask doesn’t have at least 30% dte it’s trash tier.
And that suggestions was accepted as well as you can probably imagine lol.

I’m pretty much in the same boat as you regarding progression, down to me neglecting DZ. Unfortunately my buddies are taking a break from the game and while I could easily hold my own in occupied DZ I’d prefer to run that place with another player or two. I’m going on vacation back to my home country in two days so I won’t have access to my gaming pc but if things don’t change by the time I’m back at the start of May we could team up if you want - I live in the CET timezone however.

I’m east coast, but I also work shift work, so I’m always gaming at weird times of day. Shakes McQueen on Xbox.

As for masks - yeah, my current mask is 39% DTE, lol. I think I’ve got something like 107% DTE in total, plus over 37% AR damage, another 10% to Armor, and 10% all weapon damage. It’s comical.

Ah I forgot to mention, I’m on PC. Too bad :(

Man, I must really suck at this game. 4d played (almost 100 hours lol) and only L18. I just really like wandering around and doing whatever, I really need to focus. There’s just a joy in walking around in this world and shooting stuff. I do spend too much time in inventory management, but I’ve got a system now and it goes much faster.

Doesn’t seem like you suck, sounds like you’re winning to me.

Haha, I suppose so. I’m beginning to get worried I won’t make L30 before moving on, though, so I really do need to focus. I love virtual tourism games like this – got to get back to AC:Origins, AC:Odyssey, and Wildlands soon too. I’m thinking Ubisoft might have its hooks in me! I also want to pick up Division 1 if it’ll ever go on sale again.

I mean, at L30 you’ll just be doing similar things to what you’re doing now, for the most part! Just with bigger numbers. :) You’re playing the game right, IMO. It ain’t the destination, it’s the journey!

I can appreciate the setting but I wish I could get more enjoyment out of exploration and smelling the roses along the way. Unfortunately, my brain just isn’t wired that way and I get sucked in to coming up with builds and gear combinations, which means a sprint to max level to start putting it all together.

I’m at 30 hours and only Level 20. I play around 30 minutes a day, so I’m taking my own sweet time too. But I do match make with Randoms to help me with missions as I didn’t want to end up trying a mission multiple times on solo. So, I guess we all play our own styles.

Still zero mention of broken VOIP :(

I’ll be interested to see what those “other sources” end up being for GS 515 gear, outside the Dark Zones. I’d assume the raid will be one of them.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2044775-VOIP-is-not-working-for-many-of-us-still?p=14198694

WT5 baby! - I hadn’t realised that armour sets were a thing until I got two green drops when getting through the tidal basin. Are the drops for the rest difficult to get?

There are Weekly missions in particular where you have guaranteed drops. Other than that, you just need to keep farming Invasion missions for random drops. They can only be found from Black Tusk.

Greens are garbage right now, though. I have a bunch sitting, unused, in my stash.

Yea, the armor sets are all terrible from my understanding so haven’t bothered with them.

As soon as we get a webAPI and a “Division Iten Manager” web-site I can sort out some good builds and link them.

Found this in Bolivia, wonder if I get something for it in Washington.

Sucks to be you, kid…

Hello VCKadath,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

Please be aware that this issue has been reported up for further review; however, we do not have any additional information at this time.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game’s official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

We thank you for your understanding and do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,

Ubisoft Support

Update 3 news: