The Division 2 - Make Washington D.C. Great Again

Thanks. Hate to lose this gun as I use my
LMG the way a lot of people use their assault rifles, but with this one with its 200 round magazine I can go toe to toe with yellows with the trigger held down non stop while shouting “Say hello to my little friend!” Lol

You will find better LMG’s. Be on the lookout for Black Market E60’s, which are the best of the class (though subject to RNG on the damage roll).

I can’t remember exactly, but I seem to remember the 200-round LMG also coming up as a listed-reward-drop from one of the later missions. Regardless, it will show up randomly in the loot pool, so the sooner you raise your Gear Score to 500, the better.

Also, if you run the numbers, it turns out that there’s a tradeoff between volume-of-fire vs. actual damage, so really it comes down to personal preference. This ends up being sort of silly for things like MMRs, because rate of fire is mostly irrelevant, but it matters a lot for things like SMGs.

Shit! “Black market” gun is better than a model that isn’t of the same gun? I haven’t checked stats of guns since I hit WT5 and thought it was the opposite.

Unless they added it really recently, you can’t upgrade gear score on anything except exotics. You can swap out a single perk/stat on an item by re-calibrating, and that’s it.

Don’t get too attached to any piece of gear until you’re at minimum over GS 490.

New patch is causing projects tab on map to crash constantly in fullscreen. Borderless or windowed seems to help it not crash.

Anyone else afflicted by rash of recent crashing on projects map?

Not me but when I play my Windows task bar is visible.

Not sure how much longer they’ll be at vendors, but go BUY, BUY, BUY, BUY multiples to use to augment your current stuff:

Theater vendor has +10% damage to Assault Rifle gloves (item level 474)
White house clan vendor has +15% all weapon damage chestpiece

Was happy with a low 15.1k dps AR I found this week but these recalibrations boosted its damage up to 18.8k.

Pleasantly surprised this game supports PS4 DS4 controller natively because DSWindows bugs out on this game on PC.

Stupid question for anyone who’s unlocked the Gunner specialization: HOW do I activate the Banshee ability?

You could try dialing my ex’s phone number. It’s been a 100% activation rate for me.

Figured out it’s a variant of Pulse.

Thanks folks, he’ll be here all week! Be sure to try the veal!

err why have my daily & weekly projects stayed the same for weeks?

Once you activate a project into a slot, it remains until completed. Daily and Weekly refers to how often a new project will become available in that empty/completed slot.

Oh thanks.

So I am now forced to group with other players?

Except for the 8-person Raid activity, everything else can be completed solo. However, many high-difficulty activities are easier if you group with other people.

I’ve “finished” everything solo.

The daily & weekly projects that are not resetting say I have to complete activities while “grouped” and in the case of the weekly project “perform emotes” in front of other players ffs.

Ew…