The Dominions 4 Thread of Multiplayer Stabby Stabby Ascension - 2014 Edition

game hosting delayed by a further 48 hiours with apologies from me, who has come down with the lurgy. this may or may not have something to do with the broken sewer. i’ll endeavour to get it in asap.

Nazca, have you been drinking from the broken sewer as well? Hope its not contagious.

Can I get a 24 hour extension - not feeling well and need a bit more time,

Thanks!

done :)

I dunno about the rest of you, but i think this is a trap…

…or possibly a ruse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqq5w0YBfb4

OMG, I just LOVE having scouts available! It’s like i’m seeing the world again for the first time!

And what an interesting world! Secret Agents! Elephants! Mummies! Thugs! and floating undead!

I agree pyrhic. I know it isn’t the way the game is meant to be played, but all I want to do with this game is sit back and spectate more than anything. There’s so much cool stuff around the place.

I think that is why the WR rules are so good. It encourages different strategies. Who would have expected Secret Agents taking provinces, or Magic Dueling to be so effective ( or not, as the case maybe).

You better get ready; the boston bruins are coming to town!

Thirteen is my lucky number,
to you?
It means stay inside
Black cat go and cross my path;
no reason to run and hide.
You’re always looking through a cracked mirror?
No one really knows the reason why.
Your…
enemies are getting nearer;
gonna hang my head and cry.

Work hard.
Keep your head in the game.
And if someone gets in your way…
…and if someone gets in yor way…
…tell them you dont give a damn.

What’s up bitches?!

Bartender, I’ll have whatever @pyrhic just had. And I will buy a round for Shinuyama and Tien Chi, since they have a need to drink…

Caelum, what was the unrest score when you took your throne? Mine is at 239…wondering why I went after it again.

Good question. I forget :). It was something like 230-250 though. Enjoy your new throne, heheh. If I was correct earlier, looks like I posted 213 above. So, being x turns later, probably a similar effect on yours there.

Hosting postponed for qtWyldeRyde2andAhalf by 24 hours. The game will now host at 17:13 GMT on Tuesday May 30th.

Nazca is still mummified with the plague, it seems…

Actually, I did get my turn in.

I’ll need a 24 hour extension please. I’ll be home late tonight so I dont think I will have my turn done in time.

extended!

man, those monkeys sure are slippery [they are covered in poo, ed.]

This game is weird. You are facing monkeys, I am facing clones of Secret Agent 1. How many clones are there?

And did you know that 146 Supayas can fit on the head of the TC capital needle?