The Dominions 4 Thread of Multiplayer Stabby Stabby Ascension - 2014 Edition

Really, if no one but me is going to guess, we might as well just announce it now so i can talk about the g’damn game already…

pyhric is gath!

pyrhic nominates Bogarus
pyperkup nominates Gath
sharaleo nominates Man
ottthegreat nominates Ulm
kelan nominates Patala
nikolaj nominates Marignon
evil steve nominates Atlantis
strato nominates Ctis
akaoni nominates Ragha
botbaddict nominates Jomon
Wolfman nominates TC
diReAUSSIE nominates Agartha
Lloyd nominates Utgard

So my guesses are:

evil steve - utgard
dire aussie - gath
kelan - jomon
pyrhic -tc
botbaddict atlantis
wolfman -ctis

Hmmm, there were a lot of players in this game…

I had a few guesses, but maybe should wait :).

I will spoiler them just in case we are guessing one by one.

Guesses

Gath: I am pretty sure this was DireAussie
Bogarus: botbaddict
Atlantis: pyperkub
TC: evil steve
Ragha: pyrhic
Utgard: Lloyd

After seeing the other guesses, I would change these, but this is what I had in the back of my mind while playing. Looking at the list of players, I would probably switch it up some more, but will stick with my original guesses.

C’Tis - pyrhic. Bit of never say die attitude going on. And C’Tis kinda doesn’t die as well. Gettit?

Gath - I’d say DireAussie. Gath really flew under the radar with me, until about 10 turns ago.

Ragha - Akaoni

Ulm - Kelan

That’s about it for me. No ideas about the rest really.

funny how there were way more players than I thought during the game…

i thought Ragha was BotBaddict by playing style

Huh, I completely forgot that I was originally signed up for this one.

Yep, I can force-host the next couple of turns so that Gath can get the game to a victory condition and we can see the score graphs

Any objections?

No objection here.

I’ve put my guesses behind spoiler tags because my comments are revealing:

spoiler

Akaoni: Ragha. Who else would be suicidal enough to send their pretender into a throne province having -10 dominion :)
Pyperkup: I thought he was Patala until he subbed for me and found out he was Marignon
Sharaleo: Must have been Patala. Because Patala really gave me the shits, and that’s what Sharaleo’s good at :)
Kelan: Thought he was Jomon for most of the game, then thought he was Bogarus as Bogarus was turtling as well.
Strato: No idea but I’m guessing he was Bogarus now that the game is finished
Pyrhic: Atlantis, because he kept on being annoying and taking my sea provinces :)
Evil Steve: C’tis
Lloyd: Man
Botbaddict: Tien Chi
Wolfman: no idea, might have been Utgaard now that I think about it
Nikolaj: No idea, Ulm in retrospect since that’s the only nation left!
Gath: No idea who this was :)

Well done. I’m outing myself so we can get a wriggle on. What was the giveaway? Apart from losing, that is. :)

I’m interested to see how you (we?) did after the sub.

I will wait a day or two and put up the links to my blog entries for the game and either give out the password or remove it. I only got to Turn 38, but did have a lot of pictures and explanation for each turn that some of you may be interested in.

If there is enough interest in it after you guys check it out, I will start to put up more for the rest of the game as long as I was relevant :), or at least until I got into my big battles and got stomped :P.

Akaoni: Ragha. Who else would be suicidal enough to send their pretender into a throne province having -10 dominion :)

I really want to know who played Raghda, apparently in my playstyle!

I was Patala. Thats how I knew so much about Mariginon (neighbors). And, of course, I did a blind jump with my Nature Dragon into one of your innumerable huge armies. That was the first of his three deaths against Gath…

Congrats to Gath!

And I still have no idea who anyone was,I guess I’ve not played enough to recognize styles.

I have a playstyle? I thought my playstyle was “random and clueless”. ;)

I too am really not familiar enough with everyone else to have any idea who was who.

Well if we’re revealing nations…

Ok, I was Ragha. Nice call Evil Steve! I consider it an honor folks thought I was Akaoni! Though I am intensely curious what it is about his/our playstyle that is so distinctive…?

Wanton disregard for common sense?

I dunno, just first thing that popped into my head… :)

Blitzkrieg stylee. The fact you drew a flying nation with immortal armoured sacreds must have been, [to quote evil roy when describing what “nice” is to his vulture mates as like a whole herd of cattle dropping from the sky, dead in front of them]

“Yep, I reckon that’s what nice is.”

I’m surprised you didn’t win!

:)

Congratulations Gath!

Well done, Gath!

my nation

Yeah, I was Jomon. It is true I kept waiting for the right time to attack Gath, but there never was a good time and I found that out when I finally tried.