The Dominions 4 Thread of Multiplayer Stabby Stabby Ascension - 2014 Edition

No worries, mate!

Scanning the map I see one set of crossed swords.

A peaceful turn. Do ill-omens await a particular team, or has everyone embraced the prophet of Pan, preaching words of love and life?

For QTWyldeRyde2, has there been a decision on number and type of thrones? I plan on setting up the server here soon, since I assume most of us have come up with “brilliant”, “foolproof”, and “unbeatable” plans to win.

Think we settled on 5 level 3

Game Name: qtWyldeRyde2

Pretenders so far: 0
Max pretenders: 9
Map: Peliwyr v1.3
Mods: None
Middle Age
Score graphs off
Hall of fame size 15
Research on Standard
Magic site frequency 75
Gold multiplier 50
Resources multiplier 50
Story events off
Renaming on
Starting provinces 3
All other settings on default

Not to pressure anyone, but thought I would get it stood up.

Perkins already has his pretender in. Shall we just give up now?

I told ya he was COMPLETE!

If @Dave_Perkins is doing exactly as he said, and took the first build he found on the intarwebs, I expect to see an awake Dom 6 F4A4E4 Tiwaz of War, scales O3P1H0G1M2D1 , with an early rush for Flaming arrows and wind guide.

And knowing that is half the battle! The other half is making sure others fight the Perkins first and I come in and clean up the exhausted battlers.

Of course I am doing exactly what I said! Fake news. Sad.

@Akaoni Just a heads up to all involved in the disciples game that I will be leaving the shores of Britain for Florida on Friday and won’t be back (and settled) until April 5th. I can take my turn for this Wednesday though no problem.

No worries I will postpone it once the Wednesday turn hosts.

And in other news, Wylde Ryde 2 has 4 out of the 9 pretenders loaded!

I am ready enough. May as well send mine in too!

mine’s ready too, just got to think up a name really…

I just need to make a small tweak and I’ll be ready.

are you tweaking the name?

I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU’RE BOTHERING TO TWEAK! IT’S PERKINS AS MAN! GAME OVER!

mine is setup for roleplaying my certain demise at the 12 fingered hands of his longbowmen. it involves lots of sighing about the world between exotic food courses.

Who is this Perkins guy, and why is everyone freaking out? He seems…nice.

:P

12 fingered bowman sounds sketchy…even with a 5 finger discount, that still leaves a lotta fingers…

It’s all about that diplomacy!

Team game - sorry, my scout attack was a mistake - I must have accidentally control-clicked instead of normal clicking. I’ve been in the habit of doing that recently because of my 1000’s of druids who I don’t want to sneak-move.

Also, with the upcoming release of pretenders, what’s the rule about that? Do we have to wait for both or just our own pretender to awaken? We are now in the “give or take half a year” period and so one team’s pretender could potentially awaken 8 turns before the other.